Studio Royale Assisted Living

Reviews of Studio Royale Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Studio Royale Assisted Living

May 10, 2016

By RhondaPJPLQ

My mother moved to Studio Royale and it was great. They had a professional staff who provided everything that I needed for my mom. There was a salon, Bingo, knitting, live entertainment on certain nights of the week, and an exercise class. I had lunch there one day. It was like cafeteria-style food, with a broad range of dishes. I was very happy with it.

May 29, 2015

I went to Studio Royale, and it was very small. The people were all in their wheelchairs in the hallway, and they were all miserable. I asked them if they liked it there, and they said no. There weren't any community areas. There was just your room, and that was it. The room was just very plain, and it didn’t have any life to it. The only staff I met was the cleaning people. There was nobody around who worked with the residents, so that was an immediate no.

May 20, 2014

By Cena Abergel

Mom has been at Studio Royale for nine years now. It's a small facility and run very nicely. It always looks beautifully decorated and very pleasant to walk in. The staff is very attentive and very caring. Every morning, five days a week, they have exercise. They have bingo several times a week, and once a month a birthday party celebration. The activities director is excellent and very caring. He somehow found a dance troupe that comes to the facility, and it is just amazing. They have different kinds of people coming in. They have a priest and a pastor who come on Saturdays and Sundays. They have some outings, they go shopping, and they also go to doctor's appointments.

May 20, 2014

Studio Royale is a nice, clean environment in the nice part of town. It is easily accessible. My relative is very content there. They provide transportation, supervision for meds, and assistance. The food is satisfactory. They don't have a kitchenette inside the room, but so what. The residents seem to be very satisfied.

November 27, 2013

I choose Studio Royale for my dad because it was affordable. I'm really not sure of their activities, but I'm sure they have that. Everybody that worked there are very nice and they seemed knowledgeable.

February 16, 2012

By E.Marsch

This facility was acceptable though not extraordinary. The rooms varied greatly in size and because of the layout there were many that were quite a distance from the dining hall. The actual care was about average to below average. It greatly depended on who was working that day. None of the care staff took a real interest in my family members living there. The activity director at the time was wonderful and was the only stand out employee in my opinion. My family members complained about the quality of the food and having eaten lunch there with them a few days a week I would say it wasn't so much the quality but the variety. There was a heavy emphasis on Mexican food which not everyone enjoys. The facility is located in an area with a lot of shopping and restaurants. This was nice as we were able to take a walk and push our family members in their wheelchairs. We found the cost of living there very reasonable for two people and the size of the room they had so overall we felt it was a good deal and because we lived close by we were able to fill in some of the gaps that the staff left open.

Questions about Studio Royale Assisted Living

What places are near Studio Royale Assisted Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are located very closely to a shopping mall and downtown Culver City is about 1/2 miles from us.

What transportation services does Studio Royale Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

We currently offer transportation services to medical appointments, up to 10 miles.

If Studio Royale Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We do not accept dogs or cats.

What safety features or security measures does Studio Royale Assisted Living provide to protect residents who wander?

We do not provide memory care services here. Our doors are unlocked and we would not be appropriate for a resident that wanders.

Costs for Studio Royale Assisted Living

• Spanish

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 198601566

About Studio Royale Assisted Living

Function and convenience meet to create a senior suite living experience unlike any other - welcome home to Studio Royale Assisted Living. Perfectly situated On The Westside, our community places residents in the midst of life's necessities. Enjoy the close proximity of shopping and dining options to Studio Royale Assisted Living and because transportation is included in rent getting around is a breeze. Our studio and studio suites focus on the way you live and give our assisted living residents the quality living they are looking for. At Studio Royale Assisted Living our floor plans feature plush carpeting, 9ft ceilings, private balconies and patios and all of our suites are cable ready. Our community is dedicated to making your life easier and that is reflected in our community amenities. Residents of Studio Royale can take advantage of three meals per day, community activities and outings, laundry services and the option of three level s of care. Make Studio Royale Assisted Living your new home and let us take care of you! Contact us today to learn more.

Studio Royale is located on the once famed back lot of MGM Studios during the great Hollywood Era. Movie stars such as Judy Garland, Gene Kelly, Clark Gable, Joan Crawford and Fred Astaire once worked on this very site starring in your favorite and most memorable films. Schedule a tour of our beautiful community and enjoy a complimentary lunch with us!

Map of Studio Royale Assisted Living