Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

2619 Orange Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Pacifica Senior Living South Coast (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 5 days

Our Legacies TM Memory Care Program provides those with Alzheimer’s disease and other related Dementia with the support, care and respect they deserve, as well as, an active, engaging and enriching lifestyle.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

February 28, 2014

My mother is currently at Villa Rosa for about a month now. It's clean, there's a lot of staff, it's pretty modern, and the people are nice. The common areas are very well-decorated. The rooms are more clinical, they don't have carpet on the floor, and it cost much more. They don't take them out, they don't take them shopping, or take them places.

January 30, 2014

By Caring74911950

Villa Rosa was very clean in appearance. They also had very friendly staff when I visited. The facility has two floors. It seemed like the more impaired individuals would go upstairs, which worried me with my husband. I like them quite well but they weren't too closely located to me, so I passed on them.

September 13, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

Villa Rosa Specializing in Memory Care felt like too much of a locked-down place. But it was a clean, nice, fresh and well-decorated facility. The rooms were nice but there weren't a lot of rooms that go outside the building. The rooms were adequate and well-arranged.

June 26, 2013

By Carol36

Villa Rosa is a beautiful place. It is clean. The location is great. The staff is great. The rooms are nice. We had lunch there and the food was delicious.

July 11, 2012

By SamanthaJamal

Villa Rosa is a wonderful assisted living facility. The staff is very friendly, gentle and respectful to those in their care as well as to the guests who come to visit. The staff is also very knowledgeable and they were able to describe their programs in detail and also answer any questions we had at the end of the tour. Villa Rosa really makes you feel at home. Since the facilities have been recently remodeled, the whole place is very clean and new. I really like how they provide many activities for those living at their facilities, because it keeps them active mentally and physically. I also am very pleased with their gardens they have. The gardens are beautiful and spacious and allow my grandmother to get plenty of fresh air every day. I love how they understand that their patients want a certain degree of independence, and their policies and facilities reflect that. They provide the perfect amount of care without making my grandmother feel like she is in a prison.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Our staff training, per regulation is ICPED in service and online monthly

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our Assisted Living population is very active and they enjoy the activities in our area, such as walking to nearby dining and coffee shops. Average age is 80. They enjoy shopping, walking clubs, art and crafts, excursions and more. They are very gregarious, enjoying life and happy.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our life enrichment programs offer a variety of opportunities to meet new friends, discover new interests, exercise and maintain health and enjoy exciting outings and excursions.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living South Coast or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

There are several restaurants, coffee shops, shopping and the Orange County fairgrounds are all within walking distance.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation is available for medical appointments, shopping trips and lunch outings and more!

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our chef is magnificent, all meals are prepared fresh daily and served restaurant style by our exceptional dining staff in our beautiful dining room.

How does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our Resident Services Director keeps all families well informed and they are all very pleased.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast during daytime and nighttime hours?

N/A

If Pacifica Senior Living South Coast accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet friendly and there is ample space for residents to enjoy their pets indoors and outdoors.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Our staff training, per regulation is ICPED in service and online monthly

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

4 during the day, 4 during the evening and 3 on NOC shift

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast provide to protect residents who wander?

N/A

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Specialized programming, including groups and one on one activities as well as our proprietary Music and Memory program.

Our Resident Services Director reassesses 2 times per year and as needed

What techniques does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Our care staff is compassionate and caring and assist throughout mealtime

How does Pacifica Senior Living South Coast keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Our Resident Services Director keeps all families well informed and they are all very happy

Describe the neighborhood around Pacifica Senior Living South Coast. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Our neighborhood is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Costa Mesa's Eastside.

Is Pacifica Senior Living South Coast affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

• Pharma

• About Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast