Carmel Village at Clovis Clovis, CA

Reviews of Carmel Village at Clovis

Assisted Living Reviews for Carmel Village at Clovis

March 08, 2016

By DFrost

My brothers and I placed our Mother here when her health began to fail and she needed more care than was available in the independent-living facility she had lived in for the past 21 months. This is a fairly new assisted-living facility (opened in early 2015?) and is very well appointed with lots of community spaces for residents to gather, an exercise room, etc. Also, the dining area/kitchen is quite good with a flexible schedule and varied menu. The living units/apartments are also very nice. Our Mom chose a small 2-bedroom that was about the same square footage as the large 1-bedroom where she'd been. The staff, while a little green in some cases, was very alert and caring. And, there was a full-time nursing staff on duty, in shifts, 24/7. There is a "memory-care" facility being built directly behind the current facility and is due to open in July, 2016 and it's my understanding that those residents will share the dining room with the assisted living residents. That could be a potential problem as they seemed a little pushed to keep up with their current residents, and that's at about 65% occupancy. But I don't hesitate to recommend Carmel Village for anyone looking for assisted living. The staff is very caring and attentive and the facility itself is A+.

Thank you for your kind review of Carmel Village at Clovis. Our goal is to bring the best of Senior Living to those we serve. As you are aware, we are currently in construction on phase two of the community which will bring Retirement Villas and Memory Care settings to the campus. Our new Memory Care community will have designated, and specially designed, dining areas to accommodate the needs of these very special residents. We look forward to welcoming you to our Grand Opening of phase two later in the year. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Carmel Village at Clovis!

October 31, 2014

By Andy10

Carmel Village at Clovis is quite an open facility, and the staff was fine. I think they could add a pool as they don’t have one.

Services and Amenities of Carmel Village at Clovis

• State Licenses: 107206828

About Carmel Village at Clovis

Carmel Village at Clovis is a senior living provider in Clovis, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carmel Village at Clovis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carmel Village at Clovis