Vintage Oaks

7340 Stock Ranch Road, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
Vintage Oaks (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Vintage Oaks

About Vintage Oaks

Vintage Oaks Apartments offers a new concept in affordable housing for active seniors, 62 years plus. Each floor plan and community feature is designed with comfort, convenience and independence in mind.

Vintage Oaks features bright and cheery one and two bedroom apartment homes. Well manicured grounds and meandering walkways provide a beautiful outdoor environment.

A large recreation center, complete with clubhouse, pool and spa, is the center of many social activities residents can enjoy. Potlucks, lectures, classes, and game nights are just some of the exciting events planned daily at Vintage Oaks.

Map of Vintage Oaks