Atria Bonita

Reviews of Atria Bonita

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Bonita

January 27, 2018

By Reviewer

It was good. I did not notice any odors. The staff was friendly and informative. The rooms were very nice and very adequate.

May 30, 2017

By bob847650

We really liked it because of the location. We liked it all, and the people and manager were good. It was a nice facility with a large activity board where things going on are posted.

April 18, 2017

By Susan214173

The tour went well. It was a really beautiful place. The rooms were very nice, adequate, and clean.

April 14, 2017

By Duane701607

I am living here. The food is average. I like the quietness here and the friendliness. They have things to do. They are good.

January 03, 2017

By Joe503513

We loved it, which we picked for my mom, but she decided not to go. It was clean, and the staff was very cordial and accommodating. What we liked most was that the residents seemed very comfortable and happy. The rooms were nice, decently sized, and very clean. There were a lot of activities.

December 05, 2016

By SS630355

It had about 80 residents. I did not like the layout of the rooms because they had odd shapes -- at least the ones we saw. I saw 2 rooms with a connecting hallway. The staff was nice, but they had to be. It had a nice dining area and a little cafe. It was well decorated, and it seemed almost homey.

November 06, 2016

By Anita850100

My mother is in here. The rooms are large, and most of them have a view of a really nice courtyard. The staff was really helpful, and they seemed to engage with the residents. The food was really good as well. Every time I’ve gone to visit, the staff has been very welcoming, and they seemed to know my mother pretty well.

June 30, 2016

By Louis653142

I visited and it seemed a little bit cramped to me. The staff was very nice. There wasn't many amenities, and the rooms were quite small.

January 31, 2016

By Beth118866450

It was very good. This facility is our favorite among all that we have visited. They have all kinds of activities. They have a fitness center, a computer center, a pool, a bistro, a library, and a beauty salon. They prepare fresh meals, three times a day. They have a nice courtyard. They have housekeeping and laundry service available. The staff is wonderful. The rooms were nice. I would definitely recommend this facility because I felt so comfortable here and I know other people will be too.

October 17, 2014

We had my mother in the memory care unit for about 3 months. In general, it was good. In retrospect, my mom needed more care than they could provide. She had a private room -- which we wanted -- but they had maybe 15 patients and only had like 2 people to help them. So, I felt that she had too much time where she was unassisted. I just thought she needed more individual attention than she received. She was happy with the food. It was prepared well, and they all ate together in a communal dining area. They had a lot of activities. Even though most of them were wheelchair bound, they would still have them do physical exercises, games, memory games, and music.

September 29, 2014

By Dorothy93581750

It is really nice and very clean. The staff is very friendly and I would love to have my father go there. I like that their area is more accessible because they have grocery stores nearby and a veterinary hospital next door. I like the layout of the rooms. I like the way that you could have a shared room. They have a couple of meeting rooms and their courtyard seems very pretty.

November 27, 2013

By alabamee mammy

I Had to find a nice place for my 91 year old Mother. I live in Alabama so with no other relatives around the San Diego area where she has lived for 26 years alone..she now needed help. She loves the place and the food. The staff members really care about her needs and make her feel welcome . She said that she feels better being in a smaller facility where she knows everyone like family. Kudos to the entire staff for making my Mother happy again.

September 19, 2013

By John66292350

My mom is now in here. It is the easiest to get to from my sister's house and it seems to be the best one for my mom. It is a very nice facility. They have a courtyard in the middle, like a little park, that residents can go out to. They can sit there on benches, but they still couldn't go out and go anywhere because it is a secure facility. My mom has a spacious room that has a bedroom, a bathroom, a little kitchen, and a little patio outside. I saw a lot of indoor activities for them, which is good because my mom is 92 and couldn't do much outdoor activities. This place is also a pet-friendly community. Mom is really happy about that. She would pet the owners' dogs that stay there. In fact, that is the very best thing for her being there.

February 14, 2013

By Jill4

It is close to our house. Everybody seems really nice and my dad doesn't seem to have any complaints. The staff is always friendly when they come in. I've talked to other residents who have been there for years and they all seem to be very happy there. They have a big courtyard in the center of the facility with vegetable garden, a flower garden, and sitting area for everybody. My dad loves the food. They have a chef that's really good. We got him a studio apartment which is quite large. It's got room enough for a queen-size bed, sofa, big dresser, big TV, and a walk-in shower. It's got balcony, so he can stay outside for a while. He also loves the activities that they do.

Costs for Atria Bonita

Photos of Atria Bonita

Services and Amenities of Atria Bonita

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2095/month

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites (Memory Care Only)

• Dining Extra: Private D Ining Room

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: 374602907

About Atria Bonita

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds, Atria Bonita is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio and one-bedroom apartments, each with a patio or balcony and most with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a fitness center, billiards lounge, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard with a pond and waterfall, garden and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, Atria Bonita offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From yoga and cooking demonstrations to happy hours and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

A large community for your own privacy but still small enough to be considered like a family. Caring staff, working from the heart!

Map of Atria Bonita