The Oakmont

The Oakmont (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Oakmont

Independent Living Reviews for The Oakmont

August 21, 2015

I visited The Oakmont, but it was not the place what I was looking for. The rooms were too small for me. Also, the age range was older than I was anticipating. The facility was overall OK. I think they need to have a little more space and more activities.

August 07, 2014

By Caring82520950

I lived in Oakmont for three weeks now. They have cards and movies and a walking group and they have Tai-chi. The staff put me in touch with people to talk to. I find the place confining and they have flies every way. They have an interesting way of handling people in between, they have a group that reports here and is available when you need them, so that is really nice. One of the managers is into medical areas of interest so she’s pretty easy to talk to.

September 30, 2011

By saraianne

Some of the dialogue overheard by the younger staff was not workplace appropriate, but otherwise the facility was great. The staff treated the residents with respect and for those with special needs, the necessary care was given with no hesitance or negative demeanor by the attendees at al. The food dining selection was very nutritious and fresh, leaving me with a positive influence in regards to an aunt who wanted me to help in her final decision. There is a fun selection of activities and the current residents are happy and in good cheer. Clean, bright and spacious on the inside, the outside of the facility was also very maintained with fresh kept trees and flowers.. For family and friends wanting to visit, the location is easy to access, tucked back away from the main street and the hustle and bustle; yet, within very close walking distance to the movie theater and a little shopping center.

September 10, 2011

By peteythepirate9

This assisted living facility was very clean and well maintained. There were limited grounds to walk around and many delicious and healthy options for dining. The staff was friendly, they greeted me the minute I walked in the door and answered all my questions. They were very helpful and there were enough staff members to be efficient and provide a safe environment for residents. Rooms were spacious and temperature controlled for residents with sensitivity to room temperature. I asked about what kind of activities were offered and was provided with several options including a Christmas party and Bingo. It didn't seem as dreary as other places do which was nice. I think all in all it was a pretty good visit to a lovely assisted living facility.

Costs for The Oakmont

Photos of The Oakmont

Services and Amenities of The Oakmont

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Independent Living Starting At: $2049/month

• About The Oakmont

The Oakmont is located in Chico, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Oakmont for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Oakmont