The Grove at Cerritos

Reviews of The Grove at Cerritos

Assisted Living Reviews for The Grove at Cerritos

June 15, 2015

By Norma19

The staff are very nice, very courteous, and caring at Vintage Senior Living at Cerritos. The rooms and apartments are clean and very comfortable. It is very convenient for senior citizens who need independent and assisted living. They have field trips every Wednesday and they have a lot of social activities going on every day. Everything is positive. My client is very happy.

May 06, 2015

By Rita31

Vintage Senior Living at Cerritos is very nice, and the people are very pleasant, but they would not be able to provide the care that my husband needs. What they entirely do is just assisted living. The staff was also very nice and gave me ideas. They are affordable as well, and their location is good.

January 09, 2015

By Caring104132050

The people were all very nice. I just visited once, and I was very impressed. The place in Vintage is very nice and elegant. I believe it is a very high class facility although it is more expensive than the average facility. I have an acquaintance that moved there, and as far as I know, she is happy. She wasn't happy with the food, but then again it wasn't her own cooking. They put out a newsletter. They have a garden and a facility for entertainment. It is far more expensive to get in there than the other places.

June 30, 2014

By Leela2

Vintage Cerritos is a lovely facility. We've been there for lunch, thinking that we were going to go stay for several days. The food was OK. I was interested in a 2-bedroom apartment. I wouldn't call it spacious, but it appeared to be very nice and clean. Each bedroom has a nice-sized closet. We would just have to have a microwave, and that's about it. Or I would go down to three meals a day, and I don't know if that is going to make me happy or not. I thought it was very nice. We were invited two weeks ago. Then, after that, we were invited to a big party that they gave for Father's Day, which was lovely. It was really nice.

June 12, 2013

By Maria15

I did a tour at Vintage Senior Living at Cerritos. The place was neat and in good condition. The people there were very friendly, but I feel it was not for me. Their average age is 80 and that's too old for me because I'm only 68. I couldn't live in place like that right now although they are good place for people who need assistance.

May 18, 2012

By kjkuhlken

Upon arrival I was greeted at the door by a nice woman who showed us around. The game room was awesome! They had a Nintendo Wii and tons of board games. My grandmothers room was really nice and homey and comfortable looking. They had a garden that she told us was kept up by staff members and also the residents there. It was very pretty. The dining area which was huge and looked very nice. Along with the friendly staff and great looking ooutside and inside i would reccomend if you are looking for a place for an elder to reside in this is the perfect place for them!

May 02, 2012

By cubboo

When we arrived to tour this place we were greeted at the door by a nice woman who showed us around. The game room was awesome and had many diffrent games to play from a game console to games that were stacked on the table. Also, some were being played by the residents. She took us to the rooms and showed us where the bed were and i must say they were actually very comfortable looking. They had a garden that she told us was kept up by staff members and also the residents there. It was very pretty. We also got to check out the dining area which was huge and looked very nice. The staff here was excellent and very friendly and welcoming during our visit. The outide looked as great as a place could look. Along with the friendly staff and great looking ooutside and inside i would reccomend if you are looking for a place for an elder to reside in this is the perfect place for them!

March 22, 2012

By tdple13

This is an amazing facility to send a friend or family member who is in need of such services. My grandmother became a resident almost two years ago and she is in great hands. The facility provides a number of activities to keep the residents active and engaged with the staff and each other. The residents at this facility are annual champions of the local Wii bowling tournament. There is also a media room where residents can go online, print out documents, and hang out. There is a lovely garden where residents and family members can set up a picnic, weather permitting of course, or perhaps a nice stroll. The staff does laundry in house. My grandmother has never had an issue with any of the services provided here.

September 26, 2011

By puttykat

This is a 5-star assisted living facility!! It's like living in a 5-star hotel with all the best amenities and great food. I love this place. I highly recommend it.

Costs for The Grove at Cerritos

Photos of The Grove at Cerritos

Services and Amenities of The Grove at Cerritos

• State Licenses: 198600126

• About The Grove at Cerritos

The Grove at Cerritos is a senior living provider in Cerritos, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Grove at Cerritos for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Grove at Cerritos