Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Reviews of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Independent Living Reviews for Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

April 06, 2018

By DCL

Sagebrook at Carmichael is not immaculate, but it's nice. The staff is very nice and attentive. My sister is in a one-bedroom apartment and has more space than where she was before. It's a good place. They provide her transportation, serve two meals a day, and pay for her electricity, utilities, and part of her cable.

July 17, 2017

By Ana

We chose Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael because of the price. The room and the service were beautiful. They really go out of their way to help you out. It was a good place and I would recommend it highly. I had roast pork when I went there and it was good.

February 09, 2017

By Barbara127744

I put my $500 down, and I’m going to go to Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael. The carpets were new. It had a nice little patio. There was a good-sized kitchen in the apartment. I only met one woman, and she was very informative, helpful, and very sweet.

January 30, 2017

We were going to have my mom go into Sagebrook, but she decided not to. Otherwise, it was fine and very basic. For independent living, it cost $1,350 for a one-bedroom apartment and everything else was ala carte, so you have to pay for everything else that you want. You could pay for up to two meals and all your utilities. They had transportation to different places, like doctors' offices, and some activities, but not as many as other communities. They have a full, beautiful kitchen. I liked it a lot.

January 06, 2017

By Sidney157353

Sagebrook was nice, and the manger explained things to me. However, it was too much money for a one-bedroom, and I was looking for a two-bedroom. The residents were a lot older than me, and I'm still active. I was pleased with the walk-through.

November 13, 2016

By Rita761105

I thought Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael was very nice. I liked it, and I liked the people. However, it's on a very busy street, and I did not like that. The rooms were very nice and very attractive. I liked the place all in all. After lunch while I was there, they had a program going that the residents were all attending. They all seemed very nice, friendly, and helpful.

July 28, 2016

By RD506807

Sagebrook is a gated community for independent living and memory care. They offer meals for the independent living, and it was very clean and very nice. I liked the fact that it was gated for protection. The dining room was clean and not too large but not too small. It had a kitchen, with an oven and refrigerator, so my mother can cook her meals and go shopping. It had options for meal purchase, but it was pricey.

July 11, 2016

By Jay081383

Sagebrook is very old. We didn’t last long there. Everything is on the second floor without anywhere else to go. I didn’t care for it at all. The lady that showed us around was nice, but they didn’t seem to attend to people if somebody fell. It’s just not a good layout, and I don’t think it works for assisted living.

June 10, 2016

By Karie M.

I have found Sagebrook of Carmichael for my dad. The staff is wonderful. Dad eats lunch and dinner in the dining room, set up restaurant-style, and he gets a different choice of what he can eat, so that’s really great. They just got a new activity director, so they’ll be implementing some new activities. Right now during specific days, they do bingo, go to the farmer’s market on Sundays, take them on shopping trips to Walmart or the grocery store, have game and card nights, and a Happy Hour every day at 3:00, which means they can choose what they want to do. Dad’s apartment is at the end of the building which, for my preference, is too close to the street, but he doesn’t mind. I am most impressed by the staff. If they had an elevator at both ends of the building, that would be great because it’s a long walk from the elevator to my dad’s apartment, but I doubt that will happen. They are doing renovations right now.

May 10, 2016

By Loving DaugherTJXDY

Sagebrook used to be called Chateau at Carmichael Park. it didn't have housekeeping or laundry, which was a big negative for us, but it would have been affordable. It was also very old and undergoing remodeling, but the hallways were very narrow and dark, and the ceilings were low, so I felt that even after the remodeling, there was no way they could have made the halls wider or the ceiling higher; that would have always felt claustrophobic. They have a day program, which is nice. They serve only one meal; it's a lot more money if you want an extra meal: $200 a month if you want two meals and $400 a month if you want three meals, so in that way it was unaffordable. The units were a good size but old and in the process of being remodeled. The common areas are going to have some big changes, too, but again, the hallways were just very depressing.

June 30, 2015

By Anonymous 3

They were OK at The Chateau at Carmichael Park. Everything was great.

May 01, 2015

By brderby1

The reason I am giving the Chateau at Carmichael Park a two star rating is because there was a horrible odor from the moment I walked in like stale urine. It was not clean. The staff was very nice, but they did not really respond very well to my questions. It was not very professional in my opinion. They also had a really bad musician, and they were trying to get the clients to engage with the music. I was not impressed. We checked out a couple of the rooms, and the odor was there throughout the entire tour.

October 30, 2014

The Chateau is good. It’s clean and real nice. My mother is taken care of as far as I can tell. They play games in the activity room: tossing the ball, physical activities, up and down chairs, singing, and dancing. Her room is just the right size. It’s a fairly good place.

Costs for Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Photos of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Services and Amenities of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 6

About Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Welcome to Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael!

Our community accommodates independent living residents. Our community has activities daily, outings, transportation to doctor visits, a cafe, movie theater, and all other needs that a resident may need to accommodate the activities of their daily lives. Your Life. Your Home. Your Way.

Map of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael