The Heights at Burbank

Reviews of The Heights at Burbank

Assisted Living Reviews for The Heights at Burbank

May 20, 2014

By J5

First of all, the woman who interviewed me said that your rates were lower than theirs. They start at $3,300 per month. Second, the temperature in the public areas of the building were too warm for such a hot day like Friday. Thirdly, she wanted me to pay $500 to get on their waiting list. I was not ready to make that decision at this time.

April 21, 2014

By Nazareth1

The people were hospitable at The Vintage. They were nice, they showed me around, and it’s clean. The building looks like a hotel. The residents furnished their apartments; they showed me one furnished very nicely. They showed me the restaurant -- it had a nice setting, and they had a small backyard. They need to improve on the parking space; it was small.

January 31, 2014

By Linda75739850

Vintage was like "Wow." I went and did the tour by myself and I was so impressed with it, I took my husband the second time around when we went back. We went their Friday night during their happy hour where they were having live entertainment. You had your choice of wine in that even. My mom loved it especially since my mom likes to drink wine. We had wine and hors d'oeuvres and it was excellent. The people that came for entertainment were so happy. It was just wonderful. Their rooms were nice too. They took us into one lady's room, she was on vacation, and this lady had antiques in her room and it was really nice. It was almost a top-of-the-line room. I also saw a smaller single unit there and it was okay. What stands out with this facility is the friendliness of the place. It was also outstandingly clean. They did have a boutique there, so it gave the residents the ability to buy things from there and they didn't have to go out. It was a very well organized and very well put together boutique.

September 30, 2013

By Daisy11

Vintage Senior Living at Burbank is a very nice facility and the only reason why we didn't go with this one because it was far. Their halls were nice and wide so it didn't feel cramped in the hallways. It's very well lit. Carpets were out. It looks like a very upscale hotel. The staff was very friendly. The walls in the hallways had this bar that people can hold on and the bar looked like an art decor. It was really nice. The rooms were large. They had a device were they would put something on the senior citizens so that if they fall and they stay on the floor too long, it will start beeping the front desk and that was a very nice feature. If you're sick the meals will be brought to your rooms. They have a movie room where you go in and all the chairs were like a movie theater style, very nice. I really like that aspect.

March 08, 2013

By Dave6

I liked Vintage Senior Living. It looked like they're a very nice place. The staff was very accommodating. Everything was nice and really clean. It was a beautiful place.

November 20, 2012

By HarlenAdler

The home was upscale and friendly, and certainly above and beyond the run-of-the-mill retirement home that people dread. The facilities were very clean. The staff was attentive and went out of their way to be nice, my aunt is satisfied with the food; the amenities seem good. Transportation to and from the doctor, etc. is provided with no trouble. The medical center is fairly close by, so I feel assured that in our absence she will receive prompt medical assistance and transportation to the hospital. Amenities are close by -- she gets everything she needs from the nearby mall. There is also a very nice, eclectic little shopping area nearby that she enjoys. There are a few really good restaurants close by that we tried while we were in the area and they're very good. Pricing seems to be in the mid-upper range, which is what we were looking for, and from my visit and from what my aunt has told us, that it has been worth the money.

October 23, 2012

By mike16

it was honestly a good place, there staff was poliet and nice. there food wasnt the greatest but it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. my grandpa said he loved the place and did not have a complain and as long as he is fine with being there then so was i. the only thing that was werid was the smell, it wasnt bad it was just werid but there were alot of elderly people so i cant really complain. great place i would recomend it to everyone who is looking for a place for there parents or grandparents if they can not help take care of them. it was also near by to were i lived so it mayed it very easy for me to visit my grandpa which was a better plus for me and my family. they will love it here and so will you. great staff, decent food, good looking place, warm and cozy looking place.

May 27, 2012

By Christine 1

We were initially searching for a place for my mother and father but everything changed when my dad was in a surgery and we thought he'd be getting dementia but it was actually that he was being over medicated. We were looking for a place for Mom where she wouldn't be alone in a big house by herself but my dad will be moving back to house in 2 weeks from staying in Vintage assisted living. We just got this place temporarily for a month for him because we thought that he was getting dementia. It was quite of a long story so anyway, there are mainly 3 reasons why I like Vintage Burbank this place for my father. It's clean, brand-new and affordable. The rooms are all 300 x 400 sq feet so it's an average room but what matters is that it's clean and brand new. I have eaten there several times already and the food was just great and fantastic. Even though my dad's stay here is short, I can say that this was a good place for him and he was treated well by all the people around.

May 31, 2011

By H4n4nHeaven

Visited this facility

I took a tour of this facility about a month ago for my mother. I have to say I completely impressed. One of the things I paid special attention to was the interaction between the reidents and employees. It was quite intersting to see the amount of compassion and kindness I noticed within a few short moments. The facilty was quite clean and seem to be very organized. The food looked great and seemed that many of the residents were actually enjoying themselves. They had a special event they were preparing for the residents which also inpressed me. Overall it seems to be a very happy, well taken care of facility. I am very happy with my choice for my mother and I am happy to say she moves in next month!

Independent Living Reviews for The Heights at Burbank

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Onsite Staff

• State Licenses: 197609362

About The Heights at Burbank

At The Heights at Burbank you have endless choices. Get moving in a fitness class or bring out your creative side in an art class. Video chat with friends and family in the Internet Lounge or watch a great movie in the onsite theater. Enjoy your favorite entertainer in the Piano Lounge. Or enjoy nearby shopping, movies, and other entertainment just blocks away. The Heights at Burbank is designed to reflect and embrace the eclectic charm and urban energy of its surrounding neighborhood. All that is missing is you!

Independent Living at The Heights at Burbank

As a resident at The Heights at Burbank, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life. Here are the included services for independent living:

• Exceptional restaurant-style dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry services
  • Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
  • Health and fitness classes
  • 24-hour emergency call system and onsite staff
  • Scheduled group transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events and entertainment
  • Utilities (except phone), access to Wi-Fi, heating and air conditioning
  • Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds

Assisted Living at The Heights at Burbank

The Heights’ assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services enjoy all of the service amenities and common areas as listed above, as well as highly-personalized care services as needed to support independence and wellness. Here are the additional services offered in assisted living:

• Restaurant-style dining choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
  • Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Assistance with managing medications
  • Licensed nurse on staff
  • A holistic personal wellness plan that supports the whole “you”—physical, spiritual, emotional, social and intellectual
  • Utilities (except phone), access to Wi-Fi, heating and air conditioning

Memory Care at The Heights at Burbank

The Heights’ Enliven™ Memory Care offers personalized care within a secure residential environment. Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with memory-impaired residents and their families, developing individualized and innovative programs. Here are the services provided in our memory care residences:

• Three family-style meals served daily
  • Secured, residential environment
  • Specially-designed common areas and outdoor patio
  • Interior walking path
  • Studio floorplans with private shower
  • Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
  • 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
  • Scheduled group transportation
  • Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Assistance with managing medications
  • Licensed nurse on staff
  • A full calendar of social, cultural and recreational activity programming that maximizes independence while focusing on strength and abilities
  • An environment (physical, social, and cultural) designed to encourage and support independence
  • Personalized care services to meet the changing needs of each resident
  • Utilities (except phone), heating and air conditioning

As a resident at The Heights at Burbank, you will find a CARF-Accredited community with all kinds of lifestyle opportunities for social connections, health, and wellness activities through our ZEST™ Wellness, along with all the comforts and conveniences of care services to help simplify life.

Map of The Heights at Burbank