Summit Peaks Care Home II

Services and Amenities of Summit Peaks Care Home II

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 079200542

• About Summit Peaks Care Home II

It's regarding my contract in upwork I know you already told me that I should ask Roy about those issue however, since yesterday Steve Kelly changed our time option in upwork and could no longer add time manually. Today I have problem with my upwork time tracker I can't launch it's giving me error of network connectivity. I asked Roy if I could file today as a OT cause that's what Nino suggested to me if incase there are time missing in my upwork tracker, however Roy told me to Summit Peaks Care Home II offers residents independent living options and daily support services. We offer private and semi private rooms. On-going assessments of the residents needs to include assistance with medication management, showers, dressing and grooming.

In–house visits from physicians and nurse visits. Stimulating activities to keep residents engaged. Housekeeping, laundry services and homemade meals to accommodate all dietary needs. Highly trained staff that works hard to meet the needs of each resident.

We provide 24-hour personalized care and services for seniors who need one-on-one assistance with all daily activities. Our goal is to provide a home-like environment which will cater to the individual needs of our residents who require assistance with their daily living needs. Your loved one will feel at home.

Map of Summit Peaks Care Home II