Columbus Estates

Reviews of Columbus Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Columbus Estates

December 22, 2013

By John80741750

This is a first rate facility. Everything I saw was excellent---from the individual rooms, to the dining room, to the auxiliary and support services; all was of the highest quality. A resort atmosphere prevailed; the residents were happy, active and friendly; interacting with visitors and staff in a relaxed, gregarious manner. Every amenity is furnished at a very reasonable price. I researched in behalf of a friend, but when the time comes, I would be very comfortable living here.

November 20, 2013

By Peggy22

Columbus Estates has a hill and I'm a little afraid of going up there. I got my own vehicle but I'm usually a walker. So if it rains, I have to walk up that steep hill and that's not safe for me.

October 16, 2013

I have my friend placed in Columbus Estates. It is our choice because it's good price, it's very nice looking and it's close to my home. The facility itself is very well-maintained. The staff there is very nice. They're very professional. My friend moved in around the middle of August. We included add-on services for more care for her so that she has what she needs. She also has a nice full apartment. I would recommend this place to others. The food was great the week I took her there to visit; however, on the second week of her stay, the food has been gross. She eats it but it is not very appetizing. They're trying to make it senior-friendly, so it's really soft and it's like overcooked actually. They could improve on their food.

Costs for Columbus Estates

Photos of Columbus Estates

Services and Amenities of Columbus Estates

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Independent Living Starting At: $1924/month

• About Columbus Estates

Columbus Estates is located in Bakersfield, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Columbus Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Columbus Estates