Santa Anita Retirement Center

Reviews of Santa Anita Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Santa Anita Retirement Center

June 25, 2014

By Christel

I like Santa Anita Retirement Center. We chose them because they provided more services for less money. The facility is all clean. My mother-in-law is sharing a room with somebody, and that was our choice because she needs to have company, otherwise she hibernates. She has a nice room. It is very cheery, not dark. There are lots of activities in the facility that she could participate in. They even have an activity director. They have field trips, bingo, sing-a-longs, and puzzles. They have a library and a media room. They also have a comfortable visiting room to either be there with a friend or with your family. The food is good. She has special dietary needs, and they have taken care of them. She seems very happy there.

October 15, 2013

By Jorge3

Santa Anita was really nice and clean place. The staff was very courteous, polite and answered all my questions.

June 29, 2013

By Kay11

My dad lives at Santa Anita Retirement and Assisted Living Center. He has a nice sunny big room and a private bathroom. Their rates are super reasonable around $2300 a month. Their staff is excellent. Everything is clean. They have beautiful dining rooms. They have a beautiful library with videos, books, and movies. They have a game room and they have outdoor areas which are very nice. I can't say enough about them. Their housekeepers are excellent. I had a couple of meals there and it's adequate. They give the residents several choices. They always have a salad, a soup, two or three different juices they could choose from, coffee and tea and deserts. The meals are sufficient.

Nursing Home Reviews for Santa Anita Retirement Center

Services and Amenities of Santa Anita Retirement Center

• State Licenses: 191504447

About Santa Anita Retirement Center

Santa Anita Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Arcadia, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Santa Anita Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Santa Anita Retirement Center