Arbor Palms of Anaheim

Reviews of Arbor Palms of Anaheim

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Palms of Anaheim

December 27, 2017

By Joe

Meridian Gardens of Anaheim is clean and has three floors. They have a dementia unit on the first floor. The second floor is for people who can get around but that need help. The third level is for people who are mobile. They can drive and they can stay there with their wives or their husbands, or be by themselves. It's nice to have that option. When they have their dinners, everybody comes down and meets everybody else. The dining area is a large cafeteria and well kept. I love their food. The director and the director of the community socials are very helpful. They are willing to work with me on my brother's case, so that's good. They also have activities for the people that live there. They go to art centers and they go to to different places. I like that. They have a library, a garden, and a room where they watch movies. However, I wish they had a bigger and wider garden area. Their garden is cooped up between the buildings. It's only wide on the outside.

By Muntasir

Everything at Meridian Gardens of Anaheim was wonderful. It was a nice and clean environment. The elderly residents are treated so well. They had a lot of different events and places outside that were convenient, to make everyone happy and comfortable. The facility, the food, and the kitchen were very nice. The staff treated me real nice and gave me adequate attention. They also offer field trips there.

By Ernestine

Meridian Gardens of Anaheim would have been a good place for my sister. They were really nice, but they never got back to me after the evaluation. The room was clean and OK with its own bathroom. The location was on a busy street, and the parking was terrible.

By Happy Visitor

The rooms at Meridian Gardens were OK but small, and that's one thing we didn't want. They had a library and areas where people could go and play games. Everything was nice. The lady who toured us was very kind and knowledgeable. It was all good.

July 31, 2016

By Anita614182

I almost rented a one-bedroom at Meridian Gardens, but it just did not suit me. I just did not get the right feeling. However, the people were very nice. They offered a lot of activities.

June 24, 2016

By Kevin224264

The people at Meridian were nice, but the studio apartment appeared dark.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Palms of Anaheim

Questions about Arbor Palms of Anaheim

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

We conduct weekly dementia training specific to our Montessori Moments In Time Programming.

What transportation services does Arbor Palms of Anaheim offer to assisted living residents?

We are here to support our residents transportation needs to local physicians, shopping, outings within a 10 mile radius of the community.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

We provide a 1 to 8 ratio.

This is ongoing and conducted by our Wellness Director.

Describe the neighborhood around Arbor Palms of Anaheim. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are centrally located in a residential neighborhood with access to several local Hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities.

Is Arbor Palms of Anaheim affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Costs for Arbor Palms of Anaheim

• Range Of Services Extra: Concierge Services, On Call Physician

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Arbor Palms of Anaheim

At Arbor Palms of Anaheim, we believe in compassionate, graceful aging. We also believe in excellent service. It’s not just an idea – It’s a way of life within our community. Here, we have wellness programs that nourish the body and activities that create community. This approach extends to many services that exist to simplify your life eliminating some of your burdens while retaining your favorite pastimes and cherished routines.

Our passion is to create an environment where your well-being is at the center of everything we do. Arbor Palms offers a wide-range of services designed to meet your or your loved one’s unique needs. No one senior is alike so we provide lifestyle options that meet your individual needs.

Attentiveness to building relationships and recognizing the whole person has social, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual needs.

A dining experience where residents enjoy the familiar tastes of home cooked meals and provide for special dietary needs.

Opportunities for social interaction that promote a sense of joy, satisfaction and belonging. Outings, shopping, music, card games, book clubs, creative arts and inter generational activities are just a few examples. Features Include:

• Exceptional assisted living services with a focus on independence
  • Private or companion apartments (furnished or unfurnished) with private baths, cable TV and climate control
  • Concierge services from our dedicated staff
  • On-call physician available for healthcare needs and monitoring
  • Housekeeping and linen services, including bed-making and trash removal
  • Spacious private or companion apartments with private baths, cable TV and individual climate control
  • A complete dining program to accommodate any diet, with three meals and snacks served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
  • Transportation provided for activities, outings and appointments

Alzheimer’s and dementia are no reason to stop enjoying life. At Arbor Palms, our memory care program provides a caring, nurturing, and safe environment for all of our residents. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to help with even the smallest things. You can now rest assured, knowing that your loved one is in good hands. Our staff believe that what they do is so much more than a job, it’s an opportunity – a passion – to serve others. Our caregivers embrace the individuality of every resident and find great pleasure in getting to know the residents and families they serve.

Near shops and restaurants, with convenient access to public transportation, our senior living community is ready to show you how retirement living should be. We are near areas of shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, hospital, places of worship and much more!

Map of Arbor Palms of Anaheim