Meadowbrook Senior Living

Reviews of Meadowbrook Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Meadowbrook Senior Living

April 14, 2017

By JO057102

Meadowbrook Senior Living is a good place, and my wife is getting what's required. They have activities, but my wife can't participate in them. They are taking good care of her there. The place is clean and well maintained. I've seen the menu, I've had breakfast there, and it was good. The management is good, and the help is good. They are very caring, and they communicate with us. I've visited other places, but this is the best one.

November 21, 2016

By Citazen

Other

Very friendly and helpful staff. The director Isaac is very approachable he always has his door open and is willing to take the time to talk. The rooms are spacious the grounds are maintained well.

July 08, 2016

By Joan225127

We don’t have enough activities here in Meadowbrook. It’s very clean and very nice. We have a small area to walk around in. My room is clean and nice, and the food is pretty good. The staff changes often.

May 25, 2016

By David821851

My mother stayed at Meadowbrook for six weeks. It was wonderful and went very well. The setting was beautiful. The room was very nice, clean, and unfurnished so you have to bring your own furniture. I ate there twice, and the food was phenomenal. The room was very nice and very clean. The thing that was really great about Meadowbrook was that they had an everyday menu, so if you didn’t like what they were serving, you could get all the basics. It was really terrific. They had activities that my mother didn’t really participate in, but they have lots of stuff to do, like field trips, bingo, and speakers. It was all very good.

December 16, 2015

Meadowbrook Senior Living was my favorite, and it was the nicest. The staff was very informative, and the residents seemed very happy. The only negative for my mother was they had seated meals, and you don't have a full kitchen there. You will eat dinner at 5:30 or 6:30, lunch at 11:30 or 12:30, and breakfast at 8:00 or 9:00, and she doesn't like that. However, the actual physical outlay is really nice, and it's brand-new practically.

November 29, 2015

By Sheri9

Meadowbrook Senior Living is a wonderful facility, I am very satisfied. I don't have any complaints about anything there. My suggestions are that they should have more flexibility with the transportation and a little more variety with the food. Other than that, everything is great.

September 29, 2015

By Rosie4

Meadowbrook was very clean, and the people were very nice. The man, I spoke to was one of the sales people, he was very nice, very thorough, and understood without a doubt that I wasn’t ready to put my husband in a place like that yet. The room where they were eating is just four blank walls, and people sitting there were just staring often to space, with some of them eating, and some of them not.

August 20, 2015

The marketing director of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills gave me a tour, and I was very impressed. It would probably be my first choice. The rooms and apartments were lovely. It was built to be an assisted living. It was never converted from something else. The bathrooms had flat floors where you do not have to step up to go into the shower, and that was one thing that impressed me. The dining room was lovely. It was cheerful and happy. The marketing director was very helpful. They had lots of activities like walking clubs, games, movies, and field trips. I think my mother would not want to do any of those, but I was very pleased to see that all of those things were offered.

August 05, 2015

By Lyn12

My mother is in Meadowbrook. It is very welcoming. The staff is caring. The rooms and the bathrooms are in good size. The dining room set up is fine, and the meals are OK. They have activities like bingo, history lectures, movies, some outings to stores in the neighborhood, and sing-a-longs. They do celebrate all the holidays, and they do that very nicely. They have lots of activities. I like its proximity to my home. I do not have any negative so far, and my mom has been there a couple of months now.

January 21, 2015

By anonymous100488750

Meadowbrook had a wonderful feel. You would not know you were going into an assisted living facility. It was like a condominium complex or a residential facility. It was very clean, very welcoming, open, and spacious. It had gardens and a lovely restaurant. The receiving staff was very excellent and very informative. We ended up not moving our father there. not because we did not want to, but because we are in the middle of trying to get some funding. Many residents were in the activity center, and they looked very happy with the activity director. One thing I really liked was they had a wall of honor for veterans because my father-in-law is a veteran.

December 06, 2013

By C. Long

I found Meadowbrook to be what we needed to move my sister from another more expensive assisted living facility. She had hoped to find a place that had the same amenities and opportunities that she had - she found this at Meadowbrook. She downsized to a large studio apartment which has all the space she needs now. She was also able to keep her little dog. I would definitely go there if I needed to.

June 30, 2013

By Todd Rex

New manager and corporation. Squeezing every penny out of this place. Good for them, no so good for living conditions. Get behind the grand entrance and take a really good look around. Its an institution not a home away from home.

Independent Living Reviews for Meadowbrook Senior Living

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 11 To 1

• Licenses: #197608497

About Meadowbrook Senior Living

When you come to Meadowbrook Senior Living in Agoura Hills, California, the extraordinary services and amenities are all part of the overall experience of what senior living should be. Our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed, and the ambience embraces the uniqueness of the casual local culture with the peace of mind knowing that helping hands are never far. Our dining, activities, services and staff are the things that create the Meadow-brook experience.

Map of Meadowbrook Senior Living