Assisted Living in Sheridan County

6 Communities

Elmcroft of Sugarland Ridge

1551 Sugarland Drive, Sheridan, WY
$$$$
Angela: "Elmcroft of Sugarland Ridge is a good place. My dad is in the assisted living. It is a very positive place to be. It is a homey environment. There are excellent caregivers there. The food is very well prepared. My dad likes it a lot. He doesn't miss a meal. They have lots of activities whether it is exercises or bingo. There are music artists that come in; they have outside community members who also come in."
Special Promotion! Ends in 11 days

Beehive Home of Sheridan

561 Avoca Avenue, Sheridan, WY
1 review
pinkdreams: "My mother lived at the Bee Hive for approximately one year. At first, it was ok. But as months passed, we it became clear that the quality of care was extremely poor. Some of the people who worked there was definitely not qualified to do so and the Director did not seem to care. We moved her to another facility as soon as this became apparent. I'm so sorry that my 94 year old mom was subjected to this treatment and hope this review might help to prevent this from happen... (read more)

Heritage Towers

875 Dunnick Street, Sheridan, WY

Westview Health Care Center

1990 WEST LOUCKS STREET, Sheridan, WY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sheridan County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of assisted living communities in the Sheridan County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Sheridan County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.