2 Assisted Living Facilities in Vilas County, WI

Our Home Lac Du Flambeau

2201 WEST BOLTEN LAKE LANE, Lac Du Flambeau, WI
Ryan5: "My uncle lived in Our Home Lac du Flambeau until he died recently. While the last few years of his life were difficult as he didn't know me and kept asking to see my mom who had died nearly 25 years earlier. He was happy at the facility.... (read more)
Get Pricing

Milestone Senior Living Eagle River

2332 Railroad Street, Hwy 45 N, Eagle River, WI
Our Eagle River, Wisconsin, senior living campus is truly north woods from the exterior to the interior finishes. It features spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments, as well as studio apartments. Additional interior features include handr... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Vilas County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Vilas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Vilas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.