15 Assisted Living Facilities in Verona, WI

Also serving communities of Belleville.

Noel Manor

471 Prairie Way Blvd, Verona, WI

Four Winds Manor

309 SCHWEITZER DRIVE, Verona, WI
Rudy027: "My grandmother was admitted to this facility following a fall at her home which left her needing rehabilitation. From the moment my grandma got there, we felt at ease. The staff at Four Winds were there for us through the entire process--f... (read more)

Willow Pointe

1125 N Edge Trail, Verona, WI
Alice: "I am in Willow Pointe. I like the residents and the staff. Sometimes they take us on trips to Target and Wal-Mart. I don’t usually participate in a lot of activities, but they're OK and I do a lot of coloring. I don't like the meals. They ... (read more)

Avalon Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

2879 Fish Hatchery Road, Fitchburg, WI
Carol820311: "I liked Avalon Assisted Living & Memory Care Community pretty well. It was nicer than I expected, and it's set back off the road which gives you a nice feeling, although I don't think there are any actual grocery stores that are very close... (read more)

2015

The Waterford at Fitchburg

5440 Caddis Bend, Fitchburg, WI
Jan: "I liked The Waterford at Fitchburg a lot and it was very nice and clean. The apartments were nice and I liked the koi pond outside. They had a touch of nature right in the city. I would recommend it. The staff member who showed me around w... (read more)

Heritage Senior Living Middleton

6234 Maywood Avenue, Middleton, WI
foreveryng: "Very nice facility. Clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The residents appeared happy and engaged in a fun music activity. Food looked appealing. "

Brookdale Madison West

413 South Yellowstone Drive, Madison, WI
Brookdale Madison West is situated near the Odana Hills Golf Course and has numerous shopping and medical facilities in close proximity. Residents and visitors consistently give the community high marks for their caring, friendly and suppor... (read more)

2013

Sylvan Crossing of Chapel Valley

5765 Chapel Valley Rd, Fitchburg, WI
Dedicated to quality and service, Stratford Court at Boca Pointe in Florida offers a full range of services and accommodations for seniors. Surrounded by world class beaches, shopping and cultural entertainment, Stratford Court is an ideal ... (read more)

Oakwood Village University Woods

6209 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI
Oakwood Village University Woods is situated on the west side of Madison, Wisconsin, and is close to hospitals, restaurants, parks and other city amenities. The facility's nine-acre nature preserve and sidewalks provide plenty of outdoor ex... (read more)

Oakwood Village University Woods

6205 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI
Oakwood Village University Woods, a senior living complex in Madison, Wisconsin, is surrounded by nature but just a few blocks away from local shopping centers and other commercial establishments. Loved ones appreciate the progressive facil... (read more)

Attic Angel Community

8301 Old Sauk Rd, Middleton, WI
Marcia Tiffany: "This facility is top notch. My mother-in-law spent the last couple months of her life in the long-term care area. The staff are very attentive and caring. Everyone from administration to all the caregivers we met showed high integrity and ... (read more)

All Saints Memory Care

519 Commerce Drive, Madison, WI
All Saints Memory Care is located in South Central Madison, Wisconsin, and has received high marks for its clean and inviting environment, as well as the knowledgeable and engaging staff. Residents at All Saints Memory Care enjoy movie nigh... (read more)

The Gardens

602 North Segoe Road, Madison, WI
Richard108949950: "Segoe Gardens Assisted Living was old and dated. There are no bathrooms in the rooms. It was not good, and it smelled. Some of the staff seemed very nice and pleasant, but in my opinion, it was not a very comfortable place. "

Sebring Assisted Care Residence

7710 SOUTH BROOKLINE DRIVE, Madison, WI
Silentpartner: "I would NOT recommend this place to anyone at this time. Sebring has many staffing issues. Most weekend and holidays are short staffed. Cares are not met in a timely fashion due to incompetent Resident Assistants and large turn over. F... (read more)

Apara Care

7601 Ganser Way, Suite 200, Madison, WI
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Verona area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Verona area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 assisted living communities in the Verona area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.