Assisted Living in Prairie Du Chien

Bluff Haven

720 South Fremont Street , Prairie Du Chien, WI
$$$$
1 review
pdcHA84: "My experience with Bluff Haven Memory Care has been great each and every time that I have visited my relative who is cared for there. They are prompt with every request and they show that they care. The facilities are great for people who can care for themselves with little assistance or for those in need of more. Bluff Haven Memory Care does a great job of creating an atmosphere that allows my family member to become more social and live a more normal life. The atmosphe... (read more)

Crossing River Health Assisted Living

424 North Beaumont Road, Prairie Du Chien, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Prairie Du Chien area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Prairie Du Chien area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Prairie Du Chien area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.