Assisted Living in Minocqua

5 Communities

Country Terrace of Wisconsin in Minocqua

8730 Packing Plant Road, Minocqua, WI
1 review
GaryH: "It was a beautiful, clean facility. The staff were friendly and the price was right. It didn't smell like a nursing home or a hospital. "

Lakeshore Drive

12440 Warpath Lane, Minocqua, WI

One Penny Place

820 3rd Ave, Woodruff, WI
1 review
jw54548: "When I first went to visit my great grandmother at the assisted living facility of One Penny Place, the staff was very friendly and kindly explained to me the location of her room. Once I got to her room it was filled with her possessions that she had brought from her home, and was able to decorate in any way that she would like. She was being given her medicine by employee that she receives everyday at the same time along with her meal. All residents at this facility are ab... (read more)

Our Home Lac Du Flambeau

2201 WEST BOLTEN LAKE LANE, Lac Du Flambeau, WI
1 review
Ryan5: "My uncle lived in Our Home Lac du Flambeau until he died recently. While the last few years of his life were difficult as he didn't know me and kept asking to see my mom who had died nearly 25 years earlier. He was happy at the facility. It isn't fancy and it doesn't have a lot of extra amenities that wow you, it's simple and the care is excellent. It is primarily for those with Alzheimer's so it fit for him. The facility was never dirty when I visited and I knew many o... (read more)

Milestone Senior Living Woodruff

750 Elm Street, Woodruff, WI
$$$$
Our Woodruff, Wisconsin, senior living campus features spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments, as well as studios. Additional interior features include handrails, private baths, private phone access; unit controlled heating and cooling, patios or balconies, and basic/expanded cable television.Known for our exceptional level of care and going that extra step for our residents and their families and friends, Milestone Senior Living offers specially tailored services to match ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Minocqua is $4,200 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Minocqua area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Minocqua area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Minocqua area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.