8 Assisted Living Facilities in La Crosse County, WI

Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

3141 East Avenue South, La Crosse, WI
Madonna: "Brookdale La Crosse was very lovely. I liked it a lot. The staff was friendly, open, and busy. It's a nice location with nice grounds, green with a few trees, and very inviting. I asked some of the residents about the food, and they though... (read more)

Brookdale Onalaska

949 10th Avenue North, Onalaska, WI
Caring107098950: "We looked at Sterling House of Onalaska, but that was more or a nursing home/assisted living, so that was beyond what my friend needed as this point. It wasn't actually what we were looking for, and they didn't have like a shower or anythi... (read more)

Spring Brook Assisted Living

861 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI
Dianne: "The staff that we have encountered or talked to at Spring Brook Assisted Living were all so very pleasant. They kept saying, "This is your home. We're not here to say that you're a resident. This is your apartment, but we're here to assist... (read more)

Eagle Crest South

622 Bennora Lee Court, La Crosse, WI
James110665850: "My mother is at Eagle Crest South. It is a brand new facility; it just opened up last month. The rooms are fabulous; it’s a 5-star resort. They have all kinds of activities for the people who live there. They have outings; they have a libr... (read more)

Eagle Crest Senior Living Community

351 Mason Street, Onalaska, WI
Caring111309250: "Eagle Crest South was a big place. It's not exactly what I was looking for, but it's brand new, and it's full already. They showed me one single bedroom, and it was real pretty. The staff showed me what they could and gave me the brochures... (read more)

2016

Laurel Manor

108 17th Ave S, Onalaska, WI
Caring91953750: "We wanted my parents to go to Laurel Manor because it is convenient for everybody. It’s a smaller facility and it's very clean. We had wanted him to go there, but we don’t think he would have much socialization because it's just a small pl... (read more)

The Willows

2555 S. 7th Street, La Crosse, WI
The family comes first: "Love The Willows. My father is there now but, unfortunately we are running out of funds to keep him on there, It is $3300.00 per month for rent, food and lowest level of medical help. This facility is the ONLY one in the Gundersen Luthera... (read more)

Hillview Terrace Assisted Living

3503 Park Lane Drive, La Crosse, WI
HH: "We visited Hillview Terrace, and the rooms were pretty much what I expected. The staff were helpful. The place was pretty basic, and the dining facilities looked fine. They had outings once or twice a week. "

At A Glance

There are 8 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in La Crosse County is $3,945 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the La Crosse County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of assisted living communities in the La Crosse County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 assisted living communities in the La Crosse County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.