Assisted Living in Jackson

13 Communities

Jackson Crossings

N168 W22022 Main Street, Jackson, WI
$$$$
Jackson Crossings is nestled beside Hasmer Lake in Jackson, Wisconsin, a short distance from banks, fast-food restaurants and an ice cream parlor. Visitors compliment the facility's good food. They also praise its restaurant-like dining area for its vibrant atmosphere, which encourages residents to interact. Guests who want to cultivate their green thumbs can head to the gardening center, while those who prefer music can enjoy the singing group and live entertainment. Seniors... (read more)

Ivy Manor of Jackson

W194 N16744 EAGLE DR, Jackson, WI
1 review
ProudMary: "Perhaps it is better now, but the attention to detail in dietary and diagnosis very very poor. There were not enough attendants at the time and they always seemed confused (the attendants) and rushed. People just sitting around doing nothing. "

Tender Reflections of Germantown

N109 W17525 Virginia Avenue, Germantown, WI
$$$$
Mark: "Tender Reflections of Germantown is a brand new at only three years old, beautiful facility. It's getting better, but they just had a big turnover of administration. My wife says the food is awesome. They have activities every hour and all day long like music, movies, games, and arts and crafts."

Ellen's Home of Germantown

N113 W16358 Sylvan Circle, Germantown, WI
$$$$
mlanderguard: "well if I have to be honest I went to visit this place in hopes to place my father. I found it very clean but upon my arrival I found it hard to get someones attention, there was a woman I then found out was the manager sitting on a computer and had looked up and did not bother to stop and address me and my father. I then found a staff member who was helpful but the snapping of the bubble gum was a bit obnoxious. It may have just been a bad day for everyone that particular ... (read more)

Ellen's Home of Germantown South

W150 N11127 Fond du Lac Ave., Germantown, WI
1 review
Dessie: "I loved everything about Ellen's Home of Germantown South. The place was convenient, it was very clean, and the price was right. That would've been my first choice, but the only drawback was they only have a capacity of 40 clients at a time and they were at full capacity, so they could not accommodate us. The staff couldn't promise if it would be a three month or four month wait. It depends on who has passed away and who would move out. The place was very conducive. It's in ... (read more)

The Waterford at West Bend

831 E Washington Street, West Bend, WI
$$$$
Nestled in the small town of West Bend, Wisconsin, the Waterford at West Bend is close to Froedtert St. Joseph's Hospital, the Paradise Pavilion shopping mall and the scenic Riverside Park. Visitors and residents commend the facility for its tidy living spaces, engaging daily activities and interesting off-site excursions. Residents have access to relaxing amenities, such as the on-site beauty shop and spa, and outdoor spaces, including a garden and patio. The fitness room he... (read more)

The Cornerstone Assisted Living

330 Arbor Point Ave, West Bend, WI
$$$$
Our Mission To provide high quality, affordable care within the holistic model, touching the residents physical, psychological, and spiritual needs. Working with the resident and their family, we develop an individualized plan of care to enhance their quality life. We will provide that care based on Christian principles with trained dedicated staff. Family run and operated by an experienced Registered Nurse skilled in the assisted living area. Our Services Trans... (read more)

Cedar Community

5595 County Road Z , West Bend, WI
$$$$
Cedar Community is located in West Bend, Wisconsin, less than a mile from Big Cedar Lake. This facility receives consistently high marks from reviewers for its cleanliness and its daily planned activities. Residents can join a Wii bowling team, play games, watch movies, take off-site excursions or attend live entertainment events. The staff is reportedly very friendly and helpful. Visitors say the meals are excellent, and the residents are offered a choice of entrees, vegetab... (read more)

The Gables of Germantown

N109 W17110 Ava Circle, Germantown, WI
$$$$
Mary Ann: "At The Gables of Germantown, the rooms were smaller than other facilities. They hardly have closet space or storage space. The assisted living is more for people that have bad dementia, so my husband isn't quite ready for that. From what the lady showed us, the help that I will need for my husband wasn't there; we didn't get to meet the staff at all. The staff didn't show us the cafeteria or the dining room. The rooms she showed us were very clean, but on the smaller side. T... (read more)

New Perspective | West Bend

2130 Continental Drive, West Bend, WI
$$$$
New Perspective West Bend is on Continental Drive in West Bend, Wisconsin, close to Interstates 494 and 35, Walmart Supercenter and Froedtert West Bend Health Center. Residents’ family members praise the nice, clean facility, the attentive staff and the food served in the cafeteria. The gardens and courtyard area as well as the pool and game room are also mentioned positively. This community has an on-site beauty salon and a library for reading and relaxation. Visitors commen... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Jackson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 assisted living communities in the Jackson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.