3 Assisted Living Facilities in Black River Falls, WI

Also serving communities of Neillsville, Tomah.

Country Terrace of Wisconsin in Black River Falls

525 E. 2nd Street, Black River Falls, WI
commercesd: "We visited the Country Terrace Black River Falls facility in Wis., while researching possible assisted living facilities for our aunt to live in. The outside was very nicely maintained. The grounds offered easy access for residents, where... (read more)

Atrium Senior Living of Black River Falls

109 North 14Th Street, Black River Falls, WI
KarlB: "The staff and the facilities were very good from what I could tell, I would be happy to live in this facility if I ever need. I probably only visited only about once a month randomly but my grandmother seemed to be pleased (from what she c... (read more)

Country Terrace of Wisconsin in Black River Falls

6425 E. 3rd Street, Black River Falls, WI
Country Terrace of Wisconsin in Black River Falls (6425 E. 3rd Street) is a 25 bed assisted living facility that offers a secure and home-like environment for our residents. It is located near medical facilities, as well as numerous shoppin... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Black River Falls is $3,903 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Black River Falls area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Black River Falls area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Black River Falls area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.