Assisted Living in Berlin

7 Communities

Patriot Place

609 Broadway Street, Berlin, WI
$$$$
Mark145736: "Patriot Place is in a good location since it’s close to everything. The rooms were small, and if you want air conditioning, you have to pay for it to be on. The facility was clean and more modern than the other facility I visited. I wasn’t there long enough to do anything or see anybody, but there wasn’t anybody around other than that staff, anyway. I wasn’t really impressed at all. "

American House Of Berlin

123 S Pearl St, Berlin, WI
1 review
Rachelle1: "The head person was not all that nice and did not seem concerned. Another person is in charge at this time. I visited this place once a week minimum. There was always a new person hired. Rooms were not cleaned that well. There was always cobwebs and a layer of dust on everything, etc. My Grandmother had fallen at one point, bruised + had a gash on her arm. The staff was not that helpful. I bandaged the wound. Later, I went home to get some carpet cleaner to clean up the bloo... (read more)

Prairie Place Assisted Living

749 E Oshkosh Street, Ripon, WI
1 review
Mark267021: "I didn’t like Prairie Place since you have to buy your own air conditioner. It was a nice place, though, that offered meals and other services according to how much assistance you need, but there is a price list for that, too. There is a farm at the back of it with crops and stuff growing. "

Preston Place

401 Preston Lane, Redgranite, WI
$$$$
daughter's : "Very understaffed. Lack of communication between shifts. Have had to search throughput the facility for an employee for help. Most meals are high in sodium. Would not reccommemd."

Maplecrest Manor

150 N Douglas St, Ripon, WI
$$$$
buddy456: "Maplecrest of Ripon has a great staff . Very caring to all residents that live there . The staff will go the extra mile for the resident + their families needs. Maplecrest has our 2 thumbs up. "

KindredHearts of Green Lake Advanced Care

860 Sunnyside Road, Green Lake, WI
1 review
Sue258686: "KindredHearts seemed really nice. There were independent rooms with living rooms and a little kitchenette and a bedroom and bathroom that were on a lower level. It seemed like a really nice size. We saw a studio type apartment in the assisted living part of the facility that was a nice size, as well. The peopled seemed very nice. They had a dining room that looked really clean and nice, plus an activity room and sitting room that looked really comfortable. It was very clean ... (read more)

Copperleaf Village of Ripon

1002 Eureka, Ripon, WI
$$$$
At Copperleaf Village of Ripon, our philosophy of care is unique to Assisted Living and Memory Care. By providing the finest in personal care, supportive services, and leisure activities, we strive to create a supportive environment for older individuals who cannot live alone but do not require nursing home care. We prioritize health and happiness through the art of caregiving. Our focus is your loved one’s preservation of dignity and quality of life. Copperleaf Village of... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Berlin area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Berlin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Berlin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.