3 Assisted Living Facilities in Brooke County, WV

Golden Oaks

108 LEE ROAD, Follansbee, WV
DianaVu: "The staff are caring & kind to my Mother & others. They provide excellent food & the facility is always clean. The staff is professional but make my Mother & our family feel at home. I would highly recommend this facility to others! "

Brightwood Center- West Virgina

840 Lee Rd, Follansbee, WV
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery ... (read more)

Ann's Country Retreat

1439 WASHINGTON PIKE, Wellsburg, WV
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brooke County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Brooke County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Brooke County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.