38 Assisted Living Facilities in Spokane, WA

Also serving communities of Cheney.

Fairwinds - Spokane

520 East Holland Avenue, Spokane, WA
Fairwinds – Spokane Assisted and Independent living in Spokane, Washington is conveniently situated next to restaurants and shops and offers residents resort-style living, a community restaurant and outings to the symphony. Visitors praise ... (read more)

2017

Brookdale Park Place

601 South Park Road, Spokane, WA
Brookdale Park Place is located in the city of East Spokane, WA, right along the edge of the Dishman Hills Natural Area. This community offers a variety of independent and assisted living options, as well as memory care. Residents especiall... (read more)

Affinity at South Hill

3304 East 44th Avenue, Spokane, WA
Affinity at South Hill is an assisted living facility located in Spokane Valley, Washington. It has 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments available, and allows residents to have small pets. Visitors and family give this facility very high mark... (read more)

South Hill Village

3317 E. Chaser Lane, Spokane, WA
Kim: "My mother-in-law is in an assisted living place called South Hill Village. She loves it there. She has actually gained weight, which is really great. We really like it; she is very happy. The rooms are very spacious. My mother-in-law is in... (read more)

The Academy

1216 N Superior Street, Spokane, WA
Larry151010: "I really liked the surroundings and the building at the Academy. The apartments were about the right size for the two of us. We had a really good lunch there. The staff was really pleasant. They had Bingo and a big game room. It felt very ... (read more)

Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community

421 South Adams Road, Spokane, WA
Minutes from shopping and restaurants, including Safeway and Bolo's Bar and Grill, Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community is an assisted and independent living facility in a residential area of Spokane Valley, Washington. Visitors love the... (read more)

2015, 2016

The Open Door Adult Family Home

119 E High Drive, Spokane, WA
Conveniently located in Spokane, WA, The Open Door Adult Family Home is an Assisted Living facility with a homey, comfortable atmosphere. The staff is courteous, cheerful and accommodating and the grounds are meticulously maintained. A wide... (read more)

2014

Pine Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center

12009 E Mission Ave, , Spokane, WA
Pine Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located near the Washington-Idaho border in the Spokane Valley. A member of the JEA Senior Living communities, its mission is to deliver quality compassionate service to its residents. Pine Ridg... (read more)

Avamere at South Hill

3708 East 57th Avenue, Spokane, WA
Reviewer: "My brother was in Brookdale after a medical procedure, and it was very nicely appointed. Everything was fairly new, nicely painted, and the service desk was close by. He was in a pleasant double room that was bright and cheery, and he had ... (read more)

Loving Family Group Home

1509 North Arties Road, Spokane, WA
kola: "My parents LOVE that adult family home."

Rockwood at Hawthorne

101 E Hawthorne Rd, Spokane, WA
Jane: "Rockwood at Hawthorne seemed very nice. However, their social area was small and the long hallways that my mother would have had to walk would be difficult. The long hallways also made it feel less like a community. The rooms were nice, bi... (read more)

Royal Park Retirement Center

302 E. Wedgewood, Spokane, WA
Sharon: "Our experience with Royal Park Retirement Center has been very good. I like the people that work there. They have all kinds of activities going on. They have three meals a day. They assist my mother with her showers, with getting down to t... (read more)

North Point Village

1110 E. Westview Court, Spokane, WA
Jane: "My first impression of Brookdale North Spokane was not the best. It was so tight and closed in. The person who was supposed to give us a tour wasn't there, so someone else gave us a tour. We weren't impressed with anything that we saw ther... (read more)

Cherrywood Place Assisted Living

100 East Dalke Avenue, Spokane, WA
Mike782167: "My father is at Cherrywood Place. The manager and head nurse -- Janet -- runs an excellent place. The place is clean and organized, but they just don’t have an exercise room, and I think they need one. "

Providence Emilie Court Assisted Living

34 E. 8th Avenue, Spokane, WA
Caring106012150: "I visited Providence Emilie Court and it was excellent. The staff is very accommodating. There’s a kind, gentle spirit there, and the people know the residents. The reason why I didn’t choose it was because my mother is less communicative ... (read more)

Moran Vista Assisted Living

3319 E 57th Ave, Spokane, WA
Mike: "Moran Vista Assisted Living is a somewhat newer place and it's a good place for my mom. The staff has been great. Mom goes to different activities every day like Bocce ball. They also have people from the Church come in."

Touchmark On South Hill

2929 S Waterford Drive, Spokane, WA
G and C : "Extremely expensive for apartments with cheap oak cabinets, builder beige carpeting, less than average food, and constant turnover in staff. Assisted Living was very uncomfortable for our parent. Skilled nursing was a horror story when s... (read more)

Fairwood Village

312 W. Hastings Road, Spokane, WA
tinker58: "I really don't feel that they care about the residents. Their goal is to take your money!!!! You pay taxes on "leased" property, you are asked to provide bonuses for staff at X-mas, and you are paying for meals for the staff and sometimes... (read more)

Maplewood Gardens

1100 North Superior, Spokane, WA
Karen: "My husband lived in Maplewood Gardens for three months. It was average. It was an older building, and it was OK. The staff was nice. They do the ladies' nails, and they sit and listen to music. They also have computers."

North Central Care

1812 N Wall St, Spokane, WA
Washingtonwhatever: "North Central care is an assisted living facility located in Spokane Washington. When I visited there, I was impressed by the professional demeanor of the employees as well as the apparent satisfaction of the patients. It became clear to m... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 38 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Spokane is $3,506 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Spokane area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 139 reviews of assisted living communities in the Spokane area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 38 assisted living communities in the Spokane area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.