Assisted Living in Skagit County

12 Communities

Ashley Gardens

3807 E College Way, Mount Vernon, WA
$$$$
the gypsy: "I have a friend that lived there . And she received great care and the staff was very helpful. was very pleased with what i saw. This is definitely a place i would refer to a friend."

La Conner Retirement Inn

204 N 1st St, La Conner, WA
$$$$
Satified Daughter: "The management staff at La Conner Retirement Inn welcomed my mother before, during, and after her move to La Conner last month. I am grateful especially to the community relations director, Gisele, for her kindness and attention to both my mother and to my siblings and me as our mother transitioned from living on her own to independent living at LCRI. My mother is settling in and beginning to take advantage of the services and amenities at the facility. My siblings and I are... (read more)

The Bridge at Mount Vernon

301 South LaVenture Road, Mount Vernon, WA
$$$$
DeeAnn6: "My mother lived at The Bridge for 5 years prior to her recent passing. It is a bright and welcoming place. Mom enjoyed bingo, flyswatter volleyball, group crossword, and outings in the bus. She was fairly independent on arrival after her stroke-needed the provided 3 meals a day and medication administration. As she declined the facility did bath assist, wheelchair transport to meals, toileting help, etc. The staff is wonderful, facility clean, food is good, there are a lot o... (read more)

Creekside Continuing Care Community

400 Gilkey Rd , Burlington, WA
$$$$
Tracey: "The top of our list is Creekside. I really like it. I like that they have two different dining areas, e.g., a regular dining hall and a bistro. You can go to either one. This gives you two different dining options. They have five courtyards too. Most of the rooms look into a courtyard. They have balconies and there is good light in the rooms. I really like that. Each hallway is decorated in a different theme and I didn't see that anywhere else. I thought that was cool becaus... (read more)

Where The Heart Is

410 Norris Street, Burlington, WA
$$$$
Teresa361668: "Where The Heart Is had a pleasant atmosphere. The greeter was pleasant. It looked like their activities were well-planned. I did not care for the location by a railroad tracks and a road. It was too expensive but well kept and very clean. We saw the dining area, but we did not eat there. I thought their rate was too high for where it was located. "

Country Meadow Village

1501 Collins Road, Sedro Woolley, WA
$$$$
Tracey: "My friend picked out Country Meadow for her mom. Part of the reasons they picked it was because you don't have to change rooms if you need to go from independent to assisted living. The rooms were very large. They had the largest rooms of any place we saw. The place was a little bit older, but it was very nice. The cost was a little less too. For what you get, the price is right. Affordability-wise, it was better than the other ones, i.e., you get a bigger room, and you don'... (read more)

Life Care Center of Skagit Valley

1462 West SR-20, Sedro Woolley, WA
$$$$
Caring71507550: "Life Care Center of Skagit Valley had an opening so we took it for mom and we were very pleased with it. The building is quite old, but they do an excellent job of keeping it clean. They like her, she laughs a lot, and it's just really great. She is really enjoying her stay there. The food is good and their chef is excellent. Mom can't complain about the food there. Her room is huge and I would definitely recommend this facility. "

Chandler's Square Senior Living Community

1300 O Ave., Anacortes, WA
$$$$
Caring104315750: "Chandler's Square is a lovely and delightful facility, but it is not graduated care. So you have to move off campus if you are going to a different care. They don't have skilled nursing or dementia care. It is a retirement and assisted living facility. My mother has many friends living there. The residents are very social, and everybody seems happy. I've had dinner there, and the food is fine. I would recommend this facility to other people because they give excellent care, ... (read more)

Mountain Glen Retirement Community

1810 E Division Street, Mount Vernon, WA
$$$$
Barb: "I visited Mountain Glen Retirement Community. I liked everything about it, but there was not much ground around it to walk on. Inside the building, every bathroom had regular commodes; they were not for handicapped people. They put up some hand rails, but they were behind the toilet. The staff was overly eager to help, or maybe sell, and they were absolutely friendly. I'm told by everybody I talked to that the food is outstanding. It was cheerful, well-laid out, comfortable,... (read more)

Fidalgo Care Center

1105 27TH STREET, Anacortes, WA

At A Glance

There are 12 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Skagit County is $2,425 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Skagit County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 37 reviews of assisted living communities in the Skagit County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 assisted living communities in the Skagit County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.