Assisted Living in Kelso

9 Communities

Highlander Place

114 Corduroy Road, Kelso, WA
$$$$
Lois's son: "My 98 year old mother has lived at Crawford House for about 4 months at the time I am writing this. The smaller size of Crawford House is perfect and the move has been absolutely awesome for her. She is not very social, so it is hard to get her out and about. But, the staff is fabulous with her. They never give up encouraging her to go to meals, and no matter what they make sure she has a good meal each and every time, even if she insists on eating alone in her apartment. Sh... (read more)

Outward Bound Group Home

922 Cedar St, Kelso, WA

Prestige Senior Living Monticello Park

605 Broadway Street, Longview, WA
$$$$
Wayne: "Prestige Monticello Park was fine. The staff that I met was friendly and interested. The rooms were fine. The dining room looked typical, and food was OK but not anything exceptional."
yr

Canterbury Inn

1324 3rd Avenue, Longview, WA
$$$$
Sarah119257850: "I like Canterbury Inn because it feels like you’re in an actual home. They have a lot of fun activities for my grandparents. We’ve had great experience with the staff, so far. I would recommend this facility. The food at this facility is good. "

New Westside Terrace (Nwst)

1200 17th Avenue, Longview, WA
1 review
BJ: "My sister has been taken care of very well at New Westside Terrace and she's been doing good. They do a good job and my sister likes it there. The staff is very nice, they're all very friendly, and they're always there to help. It's all pretty nice."

Villager Inn Retirement Center

420 1st Avenue Southwest, Castle Rock, WA
1 review
Paula148435: "I liked that Village Inn is medium-sized, not too small nor too large. The staff seemed to be doing their job and very nice. It was very clean. The rooms were actually nice and seemed very nice. I liked it a lot. "

Delaware Plaza

926 Delaware Street, Longview, WA
$$$$
Anonymous: "I stayed in Delaware Plaza. The staff members were top of the line. I had nurses, nurses aides, and program directors. Everything was immaculately clean all the time. The top maintenance crews took care of any problem we had. The food was definitely good. They had all you wanted to eat and the also had daily specials. They provided three meals a day and in-room service for those who couldn't go to the dining room. They offered all kinds of activities too. We had music, stage... (read more)

The Amber Assisted Living

365 Bel Air Dr, Clatskanie, OR
$$$$
Happy Son of a Resident: "I am very positive about The Amber assisted living. The new management is great - very conscientious about doing a great job and ensuring everything runs well and residents are well cared for. The staff are extraordinary - very caring and friendly towards the residents there. It's not just for show, either - I've walked through the facility on off-hours to visit relatives and have seen caregivers sitting and speaking with residents, holding their hands and bringing them ... (read more)

Cedar View Group Home

1128 8Th St, Longview, WA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kelso area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Kelso area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Kelso area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.