Assisted Living in Hoquiam

3 Communities

Riverside Place

1649 Broadway Avenue, Hoquiam, WA
$$$$
memasbabe: "I have been looking at a place to have my grandmother stay for about 4 months now. I have looked all the way from Olympia to Ocean Shores. I really liked the homelike feel of the Karr House. They were all working on a centerpiece craft when I went the first time and just today they were all decorating the Christmas tree together. I thought it was great. They had a couple of young volunteers there who were helping with the decorating and looked very happy. I thought it made t... (read more)

Channel Point Village

907 K Street, Hoquiam, WA
$$$$
Caring113298650: "We visited a very nice facility called Channel Point Village. They gave us a copy of menu of the coming week's meals, and they all looked very good. They take people on activities outside of the facility, and they also have activities within the facility. They have had an antique car show. There was always something. The rooms/apartments were very clean. Some of them have a view of the courtyard, and some have a view of the trees. They were fairly small for two people, and w... (read more)

Westhaven Villa

1000 Anderson Drive, Aberdeen, WA
$$$$
Westhaven Villa has built a reputation for outstanding assisted living and memory care services. Enjoy walking our beautifully landscaped property, watching the deer grazing on the hillside, and driving our unique garden railroad. There are plenty of daily activities, planned by our wonderful Life Enrichment Coordinator, to keep our residents active, engaged, and having fun. Our knowledgeable staff focus on individualized care served in a loving, comfortable environment. West... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Hoquiam is $2,500 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hoquiam area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Hoquiam area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Hoquiam area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.