Assisted Living in Waynesboro

17 Communities

Oak Grove Manor

8 Rainbow Lane, Waynesboro, VA
1 review
Jeanette: "Oak Grove Manor was very good. It was set back from the road, so my mom wouldn't be able to run to it, but they wouldn't take her. The people were very kind. Even though they wouldn't take her, it was an excellent facility, and I would have loved to have my mom there."

Summit Square

501 Oak Avenue, Waynesboro, VA
$$$$
Caring73744550: "Summit Square is a lovely place. We have several friends that live there so we know quite a bit about it. We went and got some more information and we looked at the variety of accommodations that they have there. The staff was very knowledgeable and very warm. As I said, we have friends that live there and they're very satisfied with this place. I have eaten there many times and it's good. They also do some catering of lunches for civic groups. We had them catered for our gr... (read more)

Waynesboro Manor

809 Hopeman Parkway, Waynesboro, VA
1 review
Fellow Reviewer: "My husband was at Waynesboro Manor for awhile. Their environment was very good, and his room was very nice. I was very pleased with all of their staff. My experience there was very good until the last day. I found him sitting in a room by himself very soiled and dehydrated. I think they need to check on their patients more often. "

Cardinal House

1182 Eastside Highway, Waynesboro, VA

St. Luke's Assisted Care Residence

2359 Jefferson Highway, Waynesboro, VA

Mountainside Senior Living

1220 Crozet Ave, Crozet, VA
$$$$
mike kish: "Mountainside Senior Living is TRULY a hidden gem. The facility, staff, assistance and dining are second to none!! My mom absolutely loves it here!! If I could give this place 10 stars I would, but 5 is the highest!! I surely hope that when I am of age to enter an assisted living facility, Mountainside is still available!!!"

Stuarts Draft Retirement Community and Christian Homes

94 Mountain Vista Drive, Stuarts Draft, VA
1 review
Fran: "My mother moved into Stuarts Drafts Retirement Community, it's very nice, and we liked it very much. The food is very good, and the staff is very nice, and attentive. They serve a dinner meal daily, there's an additional charge for that, and they have an activity calendar that has trips, tea parties, bingo, exercising, movies, and music every week. They have a physical therapy company that is located there, but they charge for the physical therapy of course. It's very clean,... (read more)

The Lodge at Old Trail

330 Claremont Ln, Crozet, VA
$$$$
Ann738450: "We had a tour at The Lodge at Old Trail, and I think it was lovely. It looked like a relatively small, clean, caring place. What impressed me was that they also had an independent living facility, which I like because I can be close to my husband while he is in the memory care area. The food was good. "

Royal Care Senior Living, Inc

54 Imperial Drive, Staunton, VA
$$$$
Ann Trevillian: "Although I don't have any immediate family being cared for at Royal Care at this point, my fiancé does. We can not say enough about the care they gave to my future Father-in-Law before his passing in September 2017 and that same care they have given to my future Mother-in-Law for about 2 years. The love and compassion they have shown, not only to us and our loved ones, but what we have witnessed with every resident there. If ever there was a need to place my immediate fam... (read more)

Brightview Baldwin Park

21 Woodlee Road, Staunton, VA
$$$$
Caring107827250: "They were very compassionate, caring, friendly, and answered all of our questions. Brightview Baldwin Park was close to Lexington where we live. It had a beautiful setting, and the apartments in the independent living seemed very sufficient, clean and well kept. The dining hall and the general area were all clean, bright and cheerful. The residents came up to us and talked to us and told us how they had enjoyed being there. It was small and I like it when there's not a lot o... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waynesboro area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Waynesboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 assisted living communities in the Waynesboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.