2 Assisted Living Facilities in Richmond County, VA

Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

511 Cedar Grove Road, Farnham, VA
bonjr: "Both of my parents have lived in assisted living at Commonwealth at Farnham for a little over a year. My brother and I are glad they are safe, have a 24 hour staff that is friendly, compassionate, responsive and competent. They love the ... (read more)
Get Pricing

The Orchard

62 Delfae Drive, Warsaw, VA
sera951: "My friend has been here for 2 1/2 years and loves it. She says she feels safe here. When we brought here from another state, we were afraid she would not make it through the end of the year because she was so run down. She was living o... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Richmond County is $3,790 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of assisted living communities in the Richmond County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Richmond County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.