2 Assisted Living Facilities in Lexington City, VA

Havenwood Assisted Living

50 Havenwood Dr, Lexington, VA
Debbie122321650: "I love Havenwood. The people take good care of my father. It’s small with a homey environment and not crowded, with maybe 20 people total. "
Get Pricing

The Mayflower

409 South Main Street, Lexington, VA
ginrummy: "The staff is nice and friendly. The residents room's needs a good cleaning. I visit my friend at least 2-3 times a week and I see the same grime and dirt in her room each time. I am sure her chair has not been moved and cleaned benea... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lexington City area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lexington City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Lexington City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.