Assisted Living in Wood County

6 Communities

Autumn Wind

1004 E Coke Rd, Winnsboro, TX
$$$$
Sue: "My mother moved into Autumn Wind. I was impressed with the location. The atmosphere, staff, services, and food are fine. They have physical therapy, a computer room, and a beauty shop. The room I saw was fine too."

Autumn Wind Assisted Living

135 Autumn Wind Court Citywest, Mineola, TX
1 review
Michael: "Autumn Wind's building was very well-maintained. The rooms were a little bit bigger. The dining area was very open and clean. The staff was good. They have an activity room and an exercise room, but I didn't see anybody in them. They had a jigsaw out and people were welcome to see if they could put pieces in."

Delaney Home

5342 3rd Avenue, Pittsville, WI
1 review
noveltyknitter: "I would strongly recommend the Delaney home for anyone looking for a small Hometown Assisted Living place. Tim and Melissa truly care about their patients. I feel the care they give is over and above of what is expected of assisted living places, and tnat speaks well of them. Their staff is knowledgeable and kind. My relative enjoys living there and it is home to her. I cannot say enough about their home and what they have done for my family member."

Briar Hill Health Campus

600 Sterling Drive, North Baltimore, OH
1 review
Located in historic North Baltimore, Briar Hill Health Campus is proud to provide community members with a warm, welcoming place to call home in the Crossroads of the Heartland. Residents who are interested in activities outside our campus can practice their backswing at the Birch Run Golf Club, take a stroll through North Baltimore Village Park, enjoy the annual Good Ole Summertime Festival, or travel to nearby Findlay for even more activities. For those who stay on campus, ... (read more)

Wesley House

1031 E Goode,Box 143, Quitman, TX
$$$$
Janice105253850: "I visited Wesley House at Quitman and it's a very nice facility. I couldn't afford it. The room is adequate. I liked it, but I just couldn't afford it. I got a long term health policy, but it wouldn't cover it because they don’t have a nurse there 24 hours. I don't want to go to a nursing home yet. So as long as I could live in my own house, that's what I'm going to do. "

The Gardens Assisted Living Community

648 N Beaulah St, Hawkins, TX
$$$$
bobohawk: "My mother lives here and im so impressed by the staff here they go beyond to ensure she is happy and taken care of. I couldn't be happier we pick the gardens to be her forever home."

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Wood County is $3,141 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wood County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of assisted living communities in the Wood County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Wood County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.