Assisted Living in Porter

17 Communities

Loving Comfort Senior Care

20432 Lana Lane, Porter, TX
1 review
KathySS: "Loving Comfort Senior Care offers a home-like, low-stress, friendly place for seniors who need care. Under the new ownership, the staff is so kind and loving, and it is reflected in the happiness of the residents. The meals are home cooked and delicious. "
yr

Comfort Senior Care Home

20432 Lana Ln., Porter, TX
$$$$
Galeburg: "My mom has been at Comfort Senior Care Home for the past 4 months. After touring several in the area, I found CSC to be outstanding in every way. The home is run by competent, loving, caregivers that truly treat my mom with the upmost respect & kindness. She loves them & they love her. She has also made friends with the other ladies & their family members as well. After 9 years of overseeing & caring for mom, I feel I can rest & trust her care in this wonderful place. "

Caring Hands Assisted Living, LLC

24181 Kelly St., Porter, TX
$$$$
Mckee67: "terrible! I’m so disgusted with this place. Everything seems fine at first, that’s how they get your money! They forgot to give my loved one their medication, they never change her, they don’t come when called for an emergency, they are so rude. "
yrs

Reunion Court of Kingwood

929 Rockmead Drive, Kingwood, TX
$$$$
Ron: "My wife liked Reunion Court of Kingwood. Holly Smith did an excellent job of touring us. The units were large, clean, nice, and very comfortable. The people were super friendly and had a lot of amenities that my wife likes. My wife and I both enjoyed it, and the place is within 20 minutes from my daughter. The staff was very helpful and explained everything."
yrs

Landon Ridge – Kingwood

24025 Kingwood Pl Dr, Kingwood, TX
$$$$
KA: "Landon Ridge Kingwood (Isle at Kingwood) does not engage new people in their activities. They just pass out the paper with all the activities of the day. My friend doesn't know anyone or where they're at, so it's been a little uncomfortable. We've been taking her around and showing her things, but when we're not there she just sits in her room and they just let her. She was out of her medication but they wouldn't renew it, saying a family member needs to get it and bring it ... (read more)
yr

Atria Kingwood

2401 Green Oak Drive, Kingwood, TX
$$$$
Priscy: "My mom has been staying at Atria Kingwood since July 31. It's an excellent place to stay. My mom gardens a lot so they have a garden area with my mom's name on it. They have rabbits and an aquarium. The place is very nice and clean. They have a chef and a very nice dining room with real china and cloth napkins. There's a really nice receptionist who greets you as you come in the door. During the flood, they kept sending emails and calling me and letting me know that Mom was ... (read more)

Rosemont

6450 Kings Parkway, Humble, TX
$$$$
Jim H.: "My mom stayed at Rosemont. She was only there for a day and a half, but our experience was good. The staff was excellent. They understood greatly when my mom had to leave for the hospital and go into hospice. They refunded my money even when they didn't have to, so they did very well. My mom seemed to like the food."

Heritage Retreat Kingwood

1930 River Falls Drive, Kingwood, TX
$$$$
Heritage Retreat Care Homes operates small assisted living facilities in a home setting that provides a clean and safe environment with assistance to daily living for the elderly and with disability. We are committed to provide an individualized high quality of care and assistance to promote our residents' well-being. Heritage Retreat Care Homes welcomes families who are searching for a secure place to provide daily living assistance to their loved ones with Dementia or Di... (read more)

Total Love Care I

23370 Johnson Rd, New Caney, TX
$$$$
Here at Total Loving Care, Inc, our goal is to provide quality services. We specialize in hospice and respite care, assist with home health services, as well as have continued daily care during the aging process. Your loved ones will enjoy a non-institutionalized, homelike environment at one of our several locations. As we age, sometimes we can no longer enjoy the things we used to and even suffer through memory loss. Our staff members help patients deal with the aging ... (read more)

Southwestern Care Assisted Living

1714 Chestnut Ridge Road, Kingwood, TX
$$$$
At Southwestern Care, we hold a unique mission statement that truly sets our assisted living cottage apart from other types of assisted living environments: to create a warm and loving home environment for our residents and give their families peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving the best assisted living health care possible. Services of Southwestern Care ON-SITE PHYSICIAN VISITS – convenience with professionalism 24/7 CARING STAFF – giving you peace of... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 17 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Porter is $2,900 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Porter area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of assisted living communities in the Porter area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 assisted living communities in the Porter area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.