Assisted Living in Martin County

3 Communities

The Cabana at Jensen Dunes

1537 N.E. Cedar Street, Jensen Beach, FL
$$$$
Robert: "The Cabana at Jensen Dunes was a very nice quiet place. Both my wife and I like it. We would be very tempted to go there when we have to go. The room we wanted was a little bigger than the others."

Symphony at Stuart

4900 SE Willoughby Blvd, Stuart, FL
$$$$
Godisloveforever: "My relative moved in about 2 months ago. I toured the facility and found it beautiful and clean. The dining room was beautiful and cheerful. There are lots of activities. The staff (aids, med tech and nurses) are very good. We were promised all kinds of things by the director, to encourage my relative to move from there previous assistant living. Sad to say if it is to good to be true it probably is. They are so understaffed they can’t provide the care needed. The dining roo... (read more)

Amore' Dementia Care

1634 S. Kanner Hwy, Stuart, FL
$$$$
Anonymous125204750: "The staff at Amore was fantastic. The facility itself is nothing special to look at because it’s dated. The staff has a very good reputation. There are a lot of activities and a nice dining facility. The problem I had was that they only had one room open when I needed to get my father-in-law in there. "

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Martin County is $3,545 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Martin County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of assisted living communities in the Martin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Martin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.