Assisted Living in Lake Jackson

yr

Elmcroft of Lake Jackson

206 Oak Drive South, Lake Jackson, TX
$$$$
Kathy Korczynski: "Elmcroft in Lake Jackson, Texas is wonderful. Our mom has been a resident there for 7 years now, and I can tell you from experience that the management team and all who work there are very caring people. Our mom is a diabetic and she is monitored very closely at Elmcroft, which resulted in her health improving 110% within the first year. She enjoys a variety of activities and has many friends. My sister and I are truly grateful to see our mom so happy, and to hear her r... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 12 days

Carriage Inn - Lake Jackson

130 Lake Rd, Lake Jackson, TX
$$$$
The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need,... (read more)

Revered Texas Hearth and Home

1005 Sycamore St, Lake Jackson, TX
1 review
Dizzygirl: "The Home was created from a house and added on the house the residents so the over all feel of the facility is that it is really these peoples home, it dose not at all feel like a nursing home or hospital, the staff is all friendly, professional, and highly experanced. unlike most nursing homes revered Texas is a privately owned facility that only houses thirteen residents at a time, so there is individual care for each person. the residents are given daily activities and ho... (read more)
yr

Country Village Care

721 W MULBERRY, Angleton, TX
$$$$
Sylvia305342: "I went to Country Village to visit a friend who likes it very much there. There is a lot of space to have family, like a gathering area, and I can go visit him and take him out. They have a nice yard in the back where they can take them in a wheelchair for walks, which he really likes. I’ll probably give it a 5 from what I’ve seen when I walked in and how it is outside. There are trees and a park for the kids. There’s a park across the street, too. It is a newer place too be... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Lake Jackson is $3,020 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lake Jackson area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lake Jackson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Lake Jackson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.