Assisted Living in Keene

5 Communities

Chisholm Trail Estates

513 Old Betsy Road, Keene, TX
1 review
Charles: "We stayed at Chisholm Trail Estates for one year. The general appearance was kind of shabby and well-worn. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. We had bingo, movies, crafts, and music groups that would come in and perform for us."

Lake Pointe at Chisholm Trail

513 Old Betsy Rd., Keene, TX
$$$$
JW1: "The Gardens Chisholm Trail is awesome. The people are so great and patient with my mom. They’re always on top of things no matter what time of day or night that I show up there to check on my mom. They’re right there visible, attentive, and making sure everybody’s taken care of. The rooms are really spacious. The facility is a little old, but it’s well taken care of. I have tried the food. I go there once a week, and I eat with my mom. The food is good. They have activities ... (read more)

Santa Fe Trails

402 S. Colonial Dr., Cleburne, TX
$$$$
patricia848111: "Santa Fe Trails's rooms were semi-spacious, clean, and well-kept. The residents were doing different activities in different place, like tossing a ball back and forth and watching TV in a group setting. I observed one group having lunch at a big table. It was like a regular dining room in someone's home and didn't have a sterile feel to it which is nice."

Wren Place

814 Woodard Avenue, Cleburne, TX
$$$$
Charles: "Wren Place was a very pleasant-looking place. Everybody looked satisfied coming out of the dining hall. The problem with it was the apartments were too small. The appearance was very good. They had bingo and several different courses that visiting professors would come in and teach which was a nice gesture."

Heartis Cleburne

902 Walter Holliday Drive, Cleburne, TX
$$$$
Charles: "My wife and I moved to Heartis Cleburne. It's a really inviting place that's well-maintained. The interior decorations make it feel homey and we're enjoying it very much. The staff is very friendly and competent. The food is very good too. There are many varied activities like bingo, exercise, devotionals every morning, and special things like the Halloween party which was lots of fun. There's plenty for us to participate in. Our apartment is very nice and the ceilings are l... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Keene area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Keene area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Keene area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.