Assisted Living in Jefferson

2 Communities

Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

100 W Douglas St, Jefferson, TX
$$$$
Ramona286237: "Cypress Place was a very nice place, but the only thing was the distance from where we live to go and see my aunt. It would have been much harder on us. It was a beautiful and quiet facility. "

Bed of Roses Bed and Breakfast

1105 South Line Street, Jefferson, TX
$$$$
B Grady: "I'm not sure about the Facility because I never had an opportunity to visit. The upfront presentation from the person that answers the telephone is Horrible. I contacted the Facility to ask about information for a parent. The person was VERY rude and if that's the presentation from the greeter, I can not imagine what the level of patient care would be. I learned years ago Leadership comes from the Top. I asked if he was the owner and was asked why. I want my mother to ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Jefferson is $2,450 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Jefferson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Jefferson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.