Assisted Living in Sevier County

yr

Brookdale Sevierville

1020 Middle Creek Road, Sevierville, TN
$$$$
Phil: "Everything with Brookdale Sevierville has been great, and we like it. It has a great atmosphere, and we haven't had any problems with the staff. My dad is in a studio apartment, which reminds me of a hotel suite. He loves the food, and he always tells me what they have for lunch or dinner and that it was good. They do crafts, have church groups come in and sing, do Bible studies on Sundays and Tuesdays, and take them out to Walmart once a week and on Sunday afternoon drives.... (read more)

Dominion Senior Living of Sevierville

1102 Medical Park Court, Sevierville, TN
$$$$
Royal25: "Dominion Senior Living of Sevierville was very nice. The person during the tour was nice. They invited us for lunch, but we declined. They have a beauty shop, an exercise room, and a little garden, which was nice. There's a pavilion where you can sit outside and enjoy fresh air."

MountainBrook Village

700 Markhill Dr. , Sevierville, TN
$$$$
Ray: "I went to MountainBrook Village. Everything was fine. The room was adequate and clean. There were some exercises going on. The residents have separate areas for activities. They have a small library adjacent to the entrance. However, it's not a place I want to be."

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Sevier County is $3,791 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sevier County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 27 reviews of assisted living communities in the Sevier County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Sevier County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.