Assisted Living in Rhea County

10055 Rhea County Hwy, Dayton, TN

The Courtyard

195 Deer Ridge Dr, Dayton, TN
$$$$
Grey7617: "The Courtyard staff was very kind and helpful when I called with questions or visited. The owner, David, made himself available 24/7 to myself and my family. Their Director of Nursing always contacted me and notified me of any changes or anything she thought I needed to be aware of. We were so comfortable and slept easy at night knowing mom was in their care. "

Golden Years Retirement Resort II

301 KEITH DR., Spring City, TN
1 review
Charlee: "I feel very good about the care my mother gets at Golden Years. It feels like a large, happy home, with loving, personal attention by the staff and medical care provided either on-site or by transportation to local services. They cook actual home-style, tasty, healthy meals and provide all levels of assistance, as needed, from bathing, dressing, blood-sugar-testing, etc. I cannot imagine I'd have found a better place for my mother - she had received sub-par care in far mo... (read more)

Quiet Oaks Adult Care Home

3872 Brayton Mountain , Graysville, TN
$$$$
CaringIndividual: "The Quiet Oaks assisted living facility was an absolute wonder for me and my grandmother, when she wasn't able to take care of herself anymore. I realized I wasn't able to provide for my grandmother, because of financial reasons, therefore I HAD to look for an acceptable, loving, and caring home for her to live out the rest of her life. The employees were very friendly and professional towards our family, they had some sort of rare dedication to their profession rarely seen.... (read more)

The Heritage Senior Living Home

141 COUCHWOOD DR, Dayton, TN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rhea County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of assisted living communities in the Rhea County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Rhea County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.