5 Assisted Living Facilities in Loudon County, TN

The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

100 Chatuga Drive West, Loudon, TN
Patricia: "The Neighborhood at Tellico Village has 5-star dining and the people are phenomenal. The staff is friendly, good, and helpful. I like the brightness and the atmosphere. There's something about a new facility that's very helpful psychologic... (read more)

Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

198 Morning Point Dr, Lenoir City, TN
margaret207305: "The only other one I visited was Morning Pointe of Lenoir City. I liked it very much and if it had been up in Knoxville, I would have gone there. I was very impressed with it. I loved their rooms, and their closets were fabulous; two or th... (read more)

2016, 2018

River Oaks Place - Loudon

1101 Grove Street, Loudon, TN
Debbie: "I really liked River Oaks Place - Loudon because their activities were great. The food was great. They had wine and cheese parties, and entertainment for every occasion. They also had a workout room. The place seemed very secure. The rooms... (read more)

River Oaks Place - Lenoir City

100 W. 5th Avenue, Lenoir City, TN
Annie: "River Oaks Place - Lenoir City was nice and clean, and the staff was great. The administrative staff that we dealt with was really good and seemed like they really cared about their residents. The apartments were nice and spacious, but som... (read more)

Lakewood Place - Loudon

1125 Grove Street, Loudon, TN
Debbie: "The people at Lakewood Place - Loudon were friendly. I liked it because different floors separated the residents according to their level of care. It was a very nice and clean place, and the food was great. They had great activities like t... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Loudon County is $2,211 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Loudon County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 46 reviews of assisted living communities in the Loudon County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Loudon County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.