Assisted Living in Dickson County

3 Communities

Olive Branch Senior Living Community

110 LUTHER ROAD, Dickson, TN
$$$$
Caring62763750: "I like it here. I enjoy the three meals a day. We have bingo and exercise twice a week. On Thursday nights there's entertainment. I have no complaints at all and I have recommended Olive Branch to three people. "

NHC Dickson

812 N. CHARLOTTE STREET, Dickson, TN
$$$$
BW522132: "NHC Dickson is very large. It fits our needs very well in that it will go from assisted living all the way to memory care when you need special nursing, so it’s a nice feature not to have to move my husband when that became necessary. I didn’t like the building as much. It was very clean, but it looked older. They have hospital beds, and it’s very institutional looking, but they do have Medicaid beds. I like best that they have every level of memory issues taken care of. Ev... (read more)

Silverplume

1104 Old Charlotte Rd, White Bluff, TN
$$$$
maurap: "I have a family member at this facility and I wish he didn't have to stay here. I would never myself place a family member here. I have visited there twice and the room is dirty and my relative needed a bath. The food must not be good as my relative has lost lots of weight. I wish something could be done about the care that is given or not given here. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dickson County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of assisted living communities in the Dickson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Dickson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.