Assisted Living in Brookings County

4 Communities

Park Place Assisted Living

104 4th St, Brookings, SD
$$$$
A Great One : "Park Place Assisted Living in Brookings, SD is a wonderful facility! The new manager and the staff work well together and they are certain I have everything I need. There are many activities offered, so I don't have time to be bored! The food is great too! "

Greenleaf Assisted Living

2015 8th Street South, Brookings, SD
1 review
runner527: "I was very impressed with Greenleaf during our visit and tour. I saw several residents with visitors, smiling and laughing. It was like they were in their own homes, even though they really weren't. The overall atmosphere of Greenleaf is truly homey, not institutional at all. I feel that this is extremely important in an assisted living facility. All of the staff that I saw seemed to treat the residents as individuals who were important. They called them by name and in... (read more)

Dakota Sun Assisted Living Inc

125 W Second St, Volga, SD

Stoneybrook Suites

1906 12th St S, Brookings, SD
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brookings County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Brookings County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Brookings County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.