Assisted Living in Oconee County

yr

Belvedere Commons of Seneca

515 Benton Street, Seneca, SC
$$$$
Belvedere Commons of Seneca is by U.S. Highway 123, in Seneca, South Carolina, near Lake Keowee and South Cove County Park. Visitors say the staff is caring and responsive. Relatives describe the facility as having a homey atmosphere and three fulfilling meals a day. They also say that residents take off-site trips to shops, dinners or a show and enjoy the sunlight in rockers on the porch. Amenities include a library, fitness room/gym and a beauty/barber shop. Community membe... (read more)

The Residences at Park Place

115 Gillespie Road, Seneca, SC
$$$$
The Residences at Park Place is located in Seneca, South Carolina, near Anderson. It's one mile from Oconee Medical Center and close to several parks including South Cove County Park. Residents describe the facility as a great, clean community with good food that includes dessert. They appreciate group outings to local stores to shop and watching movies with popcorn. Staff is regarded as reliable, and rooms are kept clean. Visitors note that there are a variety of activities ... (read more)

Morningside of Seneca

15855 Wells Highway, Seneca, SC
$$$$
spearmanjohn : "Morningside of Seneca is a Fantastic place. My cousin/sister was a resident until her recently passing. The staff and employees (and I mean everyone) were great with everything. Joyce needed special help with her eating, movement from place to place. The employees were very helpful in assisting her as to her needs. All I can say is a great big Thank You for all you did. The facility is great. The staff is fantastic. The food was well prepared and was served as needed, whethe... (read more)

Keowee Place

475 Rochester Highway, Seneca, SC
$$$$
LeslieEZEXA: "My aunt was in respite care at Keowee Place for a week, and I was satisfied with them. My experience was good. They met my needs, were really friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to make sure everything was good. Its rooms are better than a motel's. Her room was really nice and in an L-shape, and her bed was off on one side in the living room and she had a closet, a bathroom, and a TV. I was pleased. What I liked most about them was they came out to us to evaluate... (read more)

Foothills Manor

999 West Union Road, West Union, SC
$$$$
Phil884851: "I didn't like the way they treated me at Foothills Assisted Living because I just sat down there, and they said they were busy. I waited for 2 hours by myself on a chair before they did anything for me. They promised me lunch, but they didn't deliver it. After a couple of hours, I finally got up and left. I did talk to several residents and as far as I could tell, they were happy. I saw the dining room, and it looked fine. "

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Oconee County is $4,500 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oconee County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 37 reviews of assisted living communities in the Oconee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Oconee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.