Assisted Living in Westmoreland County

39 Communities

Woodcrest Senior Living Community

One Woodcrest Circle, Scottdale, PA
1 review
Woodcrest Senior Living Community is part of the Grove Manor Family which is a non-profit corporation affiliated with the Allegheny Region of the Churches of God. We are committed to the Christian vision of hope and healing. We believe in the inherent worth and dignity of each unique person, that our residents are providentially entrusted into our care, and that we are called to share in Christ’s compassion and ministry to them. Our mission at Woodcrest is to offer qual... (read more)

Brookdale Latrobe

500 Brouwers Dr., Latrobe, PA
$$$$
Rebecca865652: "The rooms at Brookdale Latrobe were satisfactory. They were basic, but they fit the needs. The staff was very pleasant and seemed very attentive to the residents. They had the same kind of amenities that everyone else had. They had a lovely garden where residents could sit out and lots of activities going on. They were very watchful, and there was enough staff that patients will be safe. "

Barnes Place

2021 James Street, Latrobe, PA
$$$$
Rebecca110810: "Barnes Place was my absolute favorite. It was beautiful, and the people were so helpful. The rooms were absolutely beautiful, even the small ones. The staff was wonderful. There was a worker named Carrie who called me at home because she had given me some names of other places to go. She’d call me and ask, “How are things going? How is your sister? Is everybody doing OK? Is there anything else I can help you with?” She was just wonderful. Everybody there was good and very pl... (read more)

Loyalhanna Senior Suites & Personal Care

543 McFarland Road, Latrobe, PA
$$$$
Terri268363: "I’m pleased with Loyalhanna Senior Suites and Personal Care so far. It was a new facility that was kept very clean and well decorated. My mom has a studio apartment with a bathroom. She is happy with the food. When I went and spoke with the administrator and the director of nursing, I could see that the things that I asked to be done were being followed up on. They assuaged my concerns. "

Logan Place

139 Craigdell Road, Lower Burrell, PA
$$$$
Anna: "My brother was at Logan Place for one month. It met our needs. The staff was very personable and very accommodating. The dining setup was very elegant and very tastefully done. I had one meal there, and the food was acceptable. The facility was very nice. I don't think that the activities for John met his needs. He was there because he was discharged from the hospital and could not go home. Most of the people were much older. In his case, the only thing he needed was for som... (read more)

Newhaven Court at Lindwood

100 Freedom Way, Greensburg, PA
$$$$
doesn't management care: "This is not a very good place to put a loved in. The whole place is understaffed. There is not enough aids to care for the residents needs. The housekeepers are over worked cause there isn't enough of them. Management seems to always be standing around when they could be helping. The aid Shannon and the housekeeper from life stories should be fired, they are always complaining about the residents and saying things like they need chloroformed. They don't seem to care who hear... (read more)

Walden's View Senior Living

7990 Route 30, North Huntingdon, PA
$$$$
KrisM52: "The facility could have been a nice place to have a family member live but the management is awful. The sales woman made false promises and any time you went to the executive director she wasn't very pleasant, and overheard someone say that she didn't care about the employees as long as there was a breathing body. I had a billing issue with my father's bill and the woman that runs the business department gave me the run around along with an attitude. I think that they need a... (read more)

Ark Manor

105 SANDRA DRIVE, Delmont, PA
$$$$
Carol: "Ark Manor looked like an older place. My first impression was that the people there needed a lot more care than I needed. It was clean and homey, but seemed more like a nursing home rather than assisted living. The person who accommodated us was Jennifer, and she was good. The place is like a big square with a space in the middle where the residents could go outside."

Bayberry Place

101 Little Road, Lower Burrell, PA
1 review
Mad228153: "My parents were at Bayberry Place. I like that it’s small with only 24 apartments in the place. The cleanliness was good, but the food needs some work because they feed seniors food that they have trouble eating. The staff was good. "

Jo Ella's Personal Care and Respite Center

184 KENDI ROAD, Mount Pleasant, PA
1 review
adc726: "I feel that everything about this facility it top notch. All of the residents where taken care of - all special diets were maintained, they have plenty of activities available to them, they have opportunities to leave the home and go to different places around the community, the rooms are not overcrowded, and the staff is very dedicated and caring. There are familiy days where visitors come and do different activities with the residents. There are different levels of activit... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 39 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Westmoreland County is $2,922 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Westmoreland County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 102 reviews of assisted living communities in the Westmoreland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 assisted living communities in the Westmoreland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.