Assisted Living in Schuylkill County

10 Communities

Providence Place of Pine Grove

24 Hikes Hollow Road, Pine Grove, PA
1 review
Tracey7: "The staff is all very friendly at Providence Place of Pine Grove. They are very quick in answering our questions. The place is clean, and the apartments are very well kept. The dining room is set up really nice. "

Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center & The Birches at Shenandoah Manor

101 E WASHINGTON STREET, Shenandoah, PA
$$$$
Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center and The Birches at Shenandoah Manor are southwest of Hazelton in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania, near Girard Park and Shenandoah Public Library. Visitors say the facility is clean and note that nurses take the time to know the residents and their needs. Seniors appreciate that Shenandoah Manor stations a security guard at the entrance for their protection, and guests comment favorably on the family-like atmosphere. The dining area prepares meals acco... (read more)

Providence Place of Pottsville

2200 First Avenue, Pottsville, PA
$$$$
Caring75325150: "My ex-husband is in Providence Place in Pottsville right now. I was able to get him in there right away and I know a lot of people up there that recommended it. They were very helpful and cordial in taking care of him and meeting his needs. He has a room, it's very well kept. What I like is all the activities that they offer and the food service is outstanding. He gets a list every week of all the activities that go on and there's quite a few of them plus they take the peopl... (read more)

Luther Ridge at Seiders Hill

160 RED HORSE ROAD, Pottsville, PA
$$$$
Dwight5: "She liked it there at Luther Ridge at Seiders Hill, but it was becoming too expensive. My mother loves it there. There are many things for people at Luther Ridge to do. My mother met a lot of nice people, and the people that worked there are very nice. My mother really loved the place, and she really had a good time there. "

Schoolyard Square

11 HIGH STREET, Pine Grove, PA
$$$$
Vicki: "I visited Schoolyard Square. The rooms were very nice and a good size. They didn't seem to have a whole lot of activities going on. They had a library, a nice dining room, and common area."

Pinebrook Personal Care & Retirement Center

2 WOODBRIDGE ROAD, Orwigsburg, PA
1 review
Caring88738550: "My father-in-law was in Pinebrook Personal Care & Retirement Center. I would not recommend that. Very understaffed. It had a smell. The food was good. They have a lot of activities. The residents didn't talk a whole lot. They have a lot of dancing, singing, bingo. They take the residents to places, like to go shopping. "

Schuylkill Center

1000 Schuylkill Manor Road, Pottsville, PA
1 review
ichtudirweh21: "After visiting various assisted living facilities we eventually decided on this one as our long term care facility for my grandfather. I was personally impressed with the staff who were very caring and compassionate. They helped in any way possible and went out of the way to answer questions and give a lovely tour of the place. The rooms weren't anything spectacular but it had all the basics that could be needed. However I feel that they could have been made a bit more acces... (read more)

Andsher Personal Care Home

20 NORTH KENNEDY DRIVE, Mcadoo, PA

Holy Family Adult Day Care

900 WEST MARKET STREET, Orwigsburg, PA

Orwigsburg Center

Orwigsburg Manor Dr, Orwigsburg, PA
$$$$
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Schuylkill County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of assisted living communities in the Schuylkill County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 assisted living communities in the Schuylkill County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.