Assisted Living in Mountain Top

12 Communities

Davis Manor Assisted Living

185 South Mountain Boulevard, Mountain Top, PA
1 review
Kschafer: "My experience with the Davis Manor assisted living was pleasant for the most part. The staff seemed to be friendly and caring of the patients. My Uncle stayed there for a total of four months. He suffered from Gangrene, and had his leg removed. I would have to say his nurse was quite tolerant of him. He was often irritable and did give the staff a hard time. He would give the nurse attitude, and she would give it right back to him, which I thought was kind of endearing. Over... (read more)

Smith Health Care Ltd

453 SOUTH MAIN ROAD, Mountain Top, PA

North Penn Manor

240 North Sherman Street, Wilkes Barre, PA
$$$$
Family members of resident: "When we came to the heart breaking decision we could not at home provide the 24hr care that Mom needed and deserved, we found North Penn Manor. Hands on owner Judy along with her staff provided the personal loving care Mom needed and enjoyed. Proactive medical care help keep Mom in tip top shape. Judy and her staff made you feel that you where part of a family and we cannot thank them enough. "

Kingston Manor

700 Third Avenue, Kingston, PA
$$$$
Barbra Smith: "My mom resides here and I am so pleased with her care. I am an RN myself and can have some high expectations of care and they have honestly exceeded it . Nursing care top notch the Nurse Mitzi is very responsive calls me back quickly when I call. Administrator gave me her cell phone number to call at anytime. Home smells nice every time I am there. Home made soup is a nice touch with meals and the extra attention to my mom who is very resistive to eating. Thanks you Kingston... (read more)

Tiffany Court at Kingston

700 Northampton Street, Kingston, PA
$$$$
Sandy: "I visited Tiffany Court at Kingston. It was OK, and adequate, but my dad didn’t enjoy it too much. The staff was very nice, the location was very good, and the grounds were very nicely kept. The rooms were a little tight, and a little small, but adequate. It’s worth checking out definitely."

Highland Park

874 Schechter Drive, Wilkes Barre, PA
$$$$
Anthony: "Highland Park is a wonderful community. I love the staff there. They go above and beyond what their job calls for. My father is in the dementia unit. They treat everybody like family and they're constantly in contact with me when anything is going on with him. They let the residents create their own world and they have structured games for them. I love the food there. They offer respite for people my age as well. They have karaoke, Bingo, people who come in and sing, and cra... (read more)

Plymouth Manor Personal Care Center

120 MARTZ MANOR, Plymouth, PA
1 review
selly0618: "The facility was so friendly! The staff were very friendly. It seemed like a place that I would feel comfortable putting my grandparents in. I spent time in the dining area with the elderly, and we shared stories about their life. It seems that they were in a happy space in the place they lived. I could imagine that it's very uncomfortable living in a home like that. But this place was very friendly. They had their own apartments one of the lady said, however I didn't see th... (read more)

Little Flower Manor St Therese Res Diocese of Scranton

200 SOUTH MEADE STREET, Wilkes Barre, PA

Riverstreet Manor

440 N River St, Wilkes Barre, PA
1 review
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Riverview Ridge

300 Courtright Ave, Wilkes Barre, PA
1 review
Tom621427: "My mother is in Riverview Ridge. I was very impressed when I first walked in. It is clean and without odor and easy to navigate. I have eaten there several times with my mother, and the food is great. They have activities, like games and bingo. The people are terrific. Her therapist, her nurses, the manager, and the people at the dining service have been very nice. She has an adequate, semi-private room. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mountain Top area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Mountain Top area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 assisted living communities in the Mountain Top area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.