Assisted Living in Lafayette Hill

79 Communities

Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

429 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA
$$$$
Happy Camper :): "First impressions are lasting. Walking in to some of these assisted living facilities can be somewhat depressing. When I entered Sunrise in Lafayette Hill there was a flurry of activity and smiles from the residents. It seemed like an upbeat place to be. I am in the process of finding a place for my Mother and want the best. I have visited several other places and by far Sunrise had the best feel. All the employees I met on my tour were kind and welcoming. I liked th... (read more)

Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill

801 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA
$$$$
Naomi701078: "I toured Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill. Everything was very positive. It's a place that I would go to. It's very nice. The people were friendly. The rooms were beautiful. They had a lot of recreations. Everything was perfect. You can sign up for trips if you're up to it, but I'm not sure my mother is going to be up to doing that. The units were like nice-sized apartments with numbers on them. The dining room had tablecloths, and you can order from the menu. If you don't ... (read more)

The Hill at Whitemarsh

4000 Fox Hound Drive, Lafayette Hill, PA
$$$$
DouglasMartin: "The Hill has gone down hill big time! Years past this was a destination of choice. I just had to remove my mother from rehab at the Hill on 1/7/2018 due to the grossly lacking care she received. Staff was not complying with Doctor orders. Refused to shower the patient after she was finally allowed to get one post op after a MONTH! Dignity of the patient was violated. She was isolated in her room due to a virus outbreak and the lights didn't function properly, the ... (read more)
yrs

Sunrise of Blue Bell

795 Penllyn Pike, Blue Bell, PA
$$$$
Gail: "Sunrise of Blue Bell was lovely and beautiful. The rooms were fine and lovely. The place was just further in and I didn't want steps involved. They were lovely, amenable, and sweet to us. They gave us pie on the way out. The price was comparable."
yrs

The Terrace at Chestnut Hill

495 East Abington Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Top 3 in my search: "I was very impressed with the facility, the Terrace and backyard settings, and the decor - it was very warm and inviting. I felt the offerings (food, activities, transportation, etc.) were on the more upscale side and well worth the costs. The staff is also very impressive - friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Great interaction between residents and staff. I also attend different offerings for caregivers and highly recommend their outreach to the caregiver... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley

6300 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Eleanor743101: "Wesley Enhanced was very nice. For my sister, it would have been a higher cost for her care. The grounds were very nice, and the staff was very polite and courteous. I would recommend it. "
Special Promotion! Ends in 14 days

Sunrise of Abington

1801 Susquehanna Road, Abington, PA
$$$$
rachelblack: "I visited Sunrise Jenkintown and met with Lisa Smith LPN and Kamil, the new Director of Sales. I was thoroughly impressed with both the PC and memory care units. I witnessed caregivers dancing with residents, offering guidance and giving a back rub. Given some negative reviews, I grilled Lisa and Kamil and was satisfied with their answers. "

Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

7040 Oxford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
jeaninenw: "Wesley Enhanced Living at Burholme has been a great experience for my Nan. The staff is kind and hard working. The staff is very helpful. Anytime that we have asked a question, they have been quick to get us an answer. They made my Nan feel right at home. She loves joining in on all the activities they plan. She loves playing pokeno and bingo. My family and I can relax now and not worry about her like we did when she lived home alone. Her room is very nice and she could hang... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 14 days

Symphony Square

35 Old Lancaster Rd, Bala Cynwyd, PA
$$$$
Harriet: "I love Symphony Square. It was very nice and the people were extremely friendly. They met most of the needs that my father would be looking for. However, the cost was a little bit prohibitive. The sample room was lovely. The dining room was very nice and large. They talked about field trips and different activities and we met the activity person. It's a big building, it's nice and modern, and the rooms were renovated and up-to-date."

Sunrise of Haverford

217 West Montgomery Avenue, Haverford, PA
$$$$
Edward: "The person who showed me around Sunrise of Haverford was very knowledgeable, friendly, answered all my questions, and was very helpful. The place seemed very homey and social."

At A Glance

There are 79 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Lafayette Hill is $4,189 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lafayette Hill area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lafayette Hill area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 79 assisted living communities in the Lafayette Hill area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.