Assisted Living in Exton

56 Communities

Sunrise of Exton

200 Sunrise Boulevard, Exton, PA
$$$$
HL: "Sunrise of Exton was very nice, very ligh,t and bright and airy. The staff was very friendly. They had a nice dining room, nice sitting areas, and places where the residents could play games and listen to music. We thought it was very charming. The rooms were studios and also a couple of different suites. There was music and entertainment. The facility layout was nice."
yr

Exton Senior Living

600 North Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA
$$$$
Francis: "I wasn't too fond of Exton Senior Living. I felt like I was in an old folk's home. I was not comfortable there. There were a lot of 80-year-olds. For me, it was very depressing because I'm only 76-years-old, but I don't see myself as old. There's nothing wrong with the facility. It's good for elderly people that need help getting around. They have a nice restaurant and they have a food plan. They're very helpful. They have a lot of things for the people to do. They have priv... (read more)
yrs

Bellingham Retirement Community

1615 East Boot Road, West Chester, PA
$$$$
Ron: "Bellingham Retirement has independent and assisted living. It is an older place, but it is extremely well kept. It is very clean and very organized. It is very nice. They offer a broad selection of activities for the residents. From what I saw, the layout is very nice. It is build around an old estate, which makes it charming. It is in a very good condition. We were in a library, which I enjoyed. We were also in the conference room and the dining room, and they were all very... (read more)

Freedom Village at Brandywine

15 Freedom Blvd., Coatesville, PA
$$$$
Pat: "We're very happy with Freedom Village at Brandywine. The place is very nice and the staff is very good. There's a good Bridge group and they play board games. Mom said the food is good."

Sunrise of Granite Run

247 North Middletown Road, Media, PA
$$$$
Sunrise of Granite Run is located in Media, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, next door to the Granite Run Mall and a short drive from the Tyler Arboretum. Visitors describe the senior living community as comfortable with a nice atmosphere and well-kept dining room and kitchen. They note that the staff members are friendly, and the residents seem engaged and happy. Many activities are provided for residents, such as bingo, exercise classes and crafts. A beauty salon, co... (read more)

Sunrise of Westtown

501 Skiles Boulevard, West Chester, PA
$$$$
Jeanette: "We visited Sunrise, and it was lovely, but Westtown is far from us. It had a pleasant set of rooms. The rooms were very attractive, very homey, and the people that were there seemed to be comfortable and happy. I met a couple members of the staff and they were very nice. However, the arrangement of the parking and getting in was hard."
yrs

The Residence at Glen Riddle

263 Glen Riddle Road, Media, PA
$$$$
The Residence at Glen Riddle is located in Media, Pennsylvania, just a short drive from the Natural Lands Wawa Preserve. Visitors praise this facility's homey, Early American style and its pleasant, tranquil atmosphere. Guests also compliment the facility's staff for their high level of involvement with the residents and note that employees and administration know the residents by name. The community receives high marks for its variety of activities, which include exercise pr... (read more)

St. Martha Villa

490 Manor Avenue, Downingtown, PA
$$$$
Bonnie: "St. Martha Villa was very nice. They have independent and assisted. My aunt was in there and liked the food. I knew she got very good care. One of the girls that I had for therapy when I was in another facility works there, and they have a good therapy team. The rooms were very nice. The assisted living had more studio apartments. It's immaculate and very clean. I liked the convenience of where it is and the help was very nice. I didn't run in to anybody that was nasty or an... (read more)

Sunrise of Paoli

324 West Lancaster Avenue, Malvern, PA
$$$$
Charles: "I think Sunrise was an absolutely beautiful place, but I would absolutely not recommend it because of how they went about the assessment of Mother and the money situation. I did not like the way they decided in the care assessment, and that it's all about the money. The staff was twisting everything."

Sunrise of Newtown Square

333 South Newtown Square Road, Newtown Square, PA
$$$$
Janet: "Sunrise of Newtown Square is absolutely gorgeous; it is perfect. It recaptures the past, and reminds the residents of happier days. Everything is beautiful and everything is well done. The staff member who assisted us was wonderful. She was impeccably dressed, and her grooming was excellent. She was very well-versed at what she was talking about. She was very good. She was an excellent representative for the company. The residents were playing a word game, which looked fun. ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 56 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Exton is $3,886 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Exton area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of assisted living communities in the Exton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 56 assisted living communities in the Exton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.