13 Assisted Living Facilities in Armstrong County, PA

Melody Manor

413 N. McKean Street, Kittanning, PA
Linda B.2: "Melody Manor is actually two joined houses that's been converted into a home for seniors. My mother’s been there for two months now. They are a caring staff and the residents just love them. Friday morning I went to look at the place and e... (read more)

Country Manor

111 Altmeyer Drive, Kittanning, PA
Bobby34: "This is a great facility. I would highly recommend it! "

Pleasant Ridge

981 Pleasant Hill Road, Leechburg, PA
ojoj: "Had family here. Food is not hot or looks good. Clothes and belongings getting stolen. Not able to help if needed. And new people every couple months. Just a job to these people they don't care! Don't send your family here! "

Margaret Manor Personal Care Home

689 Margaret Road, Kittanning, PA
caringplace: "My father made his home at Margaret Manor for 2 years. The care he was given was wonderful. I visited 3 to 4 times a week and was very welcomed and treated like family by the owner and staff. They provide love and care for their residence... (read more)

Parker Personal Care Facility

226 SEWARD AVENUE, Parker, PA
Chris115: "Home cooked meals, do not charge for increased levels of care. RN administator who really cares for the residents, Staff is kind and friendly. Private and semiprivate rooms. Considers income when calculating fees"

Rivercliff Terrace

120 ALLEGHENY AVENUE, Kittanning, PA
Brad5: "I was refered by my friend to this facility. I was impressed with the place when I visited it. It was very nice and home-like. During the tour, I found the staff very nice. I noticed that they have several activities going on. Their rooms ... (read more)

Rivercliff Terrace Annex

322 NORTH MCKEAN STREET, Kittanning, PA
Justhelping: "The resident must be able to take care of themselves. They are given meals at a common table. There are NO activities at this facility. It is a nice, clean and more "home style" environment. There is no pricing guide, so the private room i... (read more)

Altmeyer Country Rest Personal

109 PERSONAL CARE LANE, Worthington, PA

Ross Ridge Manor

1126 ROSS AVE, Ford City, PA

At A Glance

There are 13 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Armstrong County is $2,250 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Armstrong County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Armstrong County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 assisted living communities in the Armstrong County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.