24 Assisted Living Facilities in Annville, PA

Hill Farm Estates

200 Kauffman Road, Annville, PA
EM: "My aunt is in Hill Farm Estates. It's an elegant alternative to facility living. Their staff is attentive and professional. The rooms are cozy and clean. These are one bedrooms with a bathroom. They have a full activities calendar and a be... (read more)

Countryside Christian Community

200 BELLANN COURT, Annville, PA

Lebanon Valley Home

550 EAST MAIN STREET, Annville, PA

Traditions of Hershey

100 North Larkspur Drive, Palmyra, PA
tracey mccarthy: "The entire staff is awesome. Very loving and caring From the kitchen to maintenance, personal care unit and management. They cared for my mother in law to a quality second to none. We are very pleased with their personal attention to her ... (read more)

2019

Juniper Village at Lebanon

1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA
Barry: "Juniper Village at Lebanon was fine. We got a good explanation on the cost, and we had a good tour. I found nothing wrong with it as far as the facility goes. The apartments were well-kept, but a little smaller than what my parents would l... (read more)

Palmyra Heritage House

616 W. Main Street, Palmyra, PA
B.R.L.: "Palmyra Heritage House was the perfect choice for our Mom! We were looking for a place that is locally run with a more personal touch. The staff is super nice and attentive. We didn't feel like just another family. The activity van is g... (read more)

Elmcroft of Lebanon - Pennsylvania

860 Norman Drive, Lebanon, PA
Barry: "Elmcroft of Lebanon was very good. The rooms were very nice with different arrangements. They had activities that seemed to be a little more outgoing. For the number of people they had, the dining room was spacious enough."
Special Promotion! Ends in 11 days

Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

ONE MASONIC DRIVE, Elizabethtown, PA
Janette: "My visit with Masonic Village at Elizabethtown was very positive. They were very informative and answered all our questions. Everything we've heard about it was really quite positive. The facility was lovely, and the units were a little sm... (read more)

Country Meadows - Hershey

451 Sand Hill Road, Hershey, PA
Lisa126243750: "Country Meadows of Hershey is a beautiful, clean place but way too expensive for me. When we went there, I saw that they have a big, open group room. They have music performances, bingo, some bus trips, and always have something going on. ... (read more)

Lebanon Valley Brethren Home

1200 Grubb Rd, Palmyra, PA
Caring87746750: "Brethren Home is good. It's connected to the Brethren Church. They have a lot of activities and accessibility to Hershey cultural activities, too. They have a lot of bus trips, and they bring conferences in. They don't require a large down... (read more)

Pleasant View

544 N Penryn Rd, Manheim, PA
Caring72276850: "Pleasant View is rated as one of the best in the state. I would recommend this facility. The doctors are right there; it’s local. The facilities are livable; when you walked down the hallway it’s designed for the elderly, they have a numbe... (read more)

Columbia Cottage Hershey

103 N Larkspur Dr, Palmyra, PA
A Loved One: "My mom is living in Columbia Cottage Hershey, and it is wonderful and perfect. I love the staff; they're very caring. There are a lot of activities like Bingo, getting their nails done, and exercising. The rooms are adequate."

Manorcare Health Services Bailey Nursing Home

320 SOUTH MARKET STREET, Elizabethtown, PA

Providence Place of Pine Grove

24 Hikes Hollow Road, Pine Grove, PA
Tracey7: "The staff is all very friendly at Providence Place of Pine Grove. They are very quick in answering our questions. The place is clean, and the apartments are very well kept. The dining room is set up really nice. "

Cornwall Manor

1 Boyd Street, Cornwall, PA
KathyTUMPT: "Cornwall Manor was amazing. If I were to talk my parents into it, that's where I would take them. It was in a beautiful area, and the residents and employees were friendly, wonderful, and helpful. They treated us to a wonderful lunch. We s... (read more)

StoneRidge Towne Centre

7 WEST PARK AVENUE, Myerstown, PA

Linden Village MCHS

100 Tuck Court, Lebanon, PA
Jackie: "My mother is at Linden Village right now. I've had to remind them of a couple things and ask them to do something a few times, but otherwise it's been pretty good. The rooms are small, but OK. She's in memory support in the locked unit. Th... (read more)

Spang Crest

945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA
ashrasmus: "The staff expected an old senile man to remember when he should take his medications for kidney failure and any other medication that he should have been taking. They never paid much attention to the patients and seemed really lazy. "

Frey Village

1020 N. Union Street, Middletown, PA
Patrick272632: "Frey Village was a continuing care community with independent, assisted, nursing home, and a small Alzheimer’s unit as well. The rooms were like small apartments that range from efficiency size up to large one-bedrooms. They had a doctor’s... (read more)

Twin Oaks Nursing Home

2880 Horseshoe Pike, Campbelltown, PA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Annville area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Annville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 assisted living communities in the Annville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.